Chapter XX ~ Misty ~ It's laid in love

Hey gurl heyyyy (or hey guy heeeeyy)

The last chapter for a while I think. I have tons of ideas and this ISN'T the end but I have a festival for the whole weekend tomorrow, then school from next Thursday. I'll see how I go though!

Mistian HAS HAPPENED GUYS ^-^ YAY!

I love you guys so much, keep reading and voting! A new chapter will be out within a few weeks, I promise <3 <3 <3

<3<3

fluffie xxx

PS: I'm eating jelly babies as I write this >_<

PPS: WHO SAW THE LIVESTREAM!? I saw the entire thing- all seven and a half hours. I went to sleep at 4am. The fandom was crazy that night, but it was one of the best nights of my life. And Anthony tweeted me twice this week! *dances* I actually donated money to my two favourite idiots >.< anyway, I'll stop going on haha! Enjoy the story! <3 <3 <3

Chapter 20 ~ Misty Cooper

Song~ How can you swallow so much sleep by Bombay Bicycle Club (JUST TO SAY: I absolutely love this song, I thoroughly recommend listening as you read, it kind of goes along pretty well ^.^)

Ian turned to me and smiled. We were now in our own cab, as Anthony and Kalel wanted to eat out.

'We'll just get room service,' Ian had suggested, and I agreed.  However, right now, my hand was deep in a bag of Jelly Babies. By the time we got home I would be stuffed. And probably get a bad belly. Oh well.

I smiled back at Ian, thinking of the day's surreal events, and I dropped the bag to slip my hand on top of his. I enclosed it lightly, and gazed into Ian's unfathomable eyes. I was furiously determined to make the most of this time in which Ian loved me. No doubt we would get home and he'd tell me we couldn't date, or that he didn't like me in that way. At least, I hoped not.

The light rain outside didn't deter me. It thudded gently on the cab window, with droplets running steadily down the glass. California's weather had been messed up for a while- and now that Ian and me were an almost-couple it didn't distract me. I was lost in Ian's pale crystal irises and couldn't focus on anything else.  

The rain was pattering against the pane at such an alarming rate that now I couldn't resist but look outside. I'm one of those people who loves rain, and prefers it to sun, usually. It reminds me of home, and those gentle thuds are more relaxing than you think, if you just stop and listen.  

Ian put a hand around my shoulder and looked out with me. I offered Ian Jelly Babies, and put them in his mouth for him, and ate some myself, as we gazed out the window. It sounds insane, but I desperately wanted to be out in that rain. It's calming, cooling and freeing. You have no idea, until you stand in the English rain and just forget everything and learn to embrace the wet. I'm not one of those girls who gets too het up over a broken nail or frizzy hair after it gets wet. I knew that I wasn't crying that first time I met Ian because I'd been drenched. I was frustrated with the world, frustrated that I couldn't find a job and upset in how I was alone in a new country. That was, until I met Ian. And now be was sat next to me...as my...

  'So... is it laid in love?' Ian asked inquisitively, cocking his head as to get an answer. Yet, I couldn't comprehend his question. 'Laid in love?' What the hell did that mean?