Chapter XVII ~ Ian ~ City of Angels

Hello my lovely readers! =^-^=

HOLY FREAKIN FIRETRUCK OVER 1.2K READS THATS FREAKIN CRAZY I LOVE YOU GUYS. All the comments are sooooo nice. Ily all, so much.

Votes are always SO appreciated. If you're ever bored, feel free to click the vote button. It means a lot <3 ^-^

Onto the bad news- I'm going to Greece for two weeks on Saturday so this will be the last for a while. I promise as soon as I get back I'll write more- but unfortunately whilst I'm in Greece I'll have no internet unless I'm in a restaurant :|

Thanks so much for staying supportive, for fanning, for loving and for accepting Misty. She's a cutie- and so are you for reading this ;) I love you all TONS AND TONS.

Here's a sweet cutesie chapter to keep you going. Mistian is gonna get a lot bigger and better... VERY soon.

I can't even believe that you all like my crappy writing. Thanks so much again- you have no idea how much I appreciate every read. Every comment makes me smile and every vote makes me SO happy.

Sorry, I'll shut up ;)

LOVE YOU ALL LOTS.

fluffie xx

PS: Here's a cat for you for being so AMAZING (=^ェ^=)

Chapter 17 ~ No song

Ian Hecox

Friday came around quickly, and after posting our video up at 12pm sharp, we hauled our bags for the weekend into the booked taxi, ready for Gaming Expo. Misty had entrusted Drift to our next door neighbour, who promised to come in and feed him every day, and let him out for a bit. She'd also called her family (which she'd done about twice this week), and let them know we'd be away for the weekend.

We still hadn't told Misty the truth, and she was still under the impression that we were setting sail to a youtube meetup. I felt bad about this white lie and hoped she wouldn't be disappointed.

I had wanted her to bring her 3DS XL, and was nervous about how to convince her to take it, however this was unneccessary. When packing her pikachu handbag, one of the first things she'd put in, after her charmander purse, was her sleek Pikachu console. She literally had a complete set of Pokémon hand luggage items.

Anthony and I had resolved to take a plane, as it was quicker and was only $35 each for each way that weekend. We paid for Misty, despite her protests.

The four of us, (me, Anthony, Misty and Kalel,) squashed into the back of the cab and we were off. The taxi journey was brief, and getting into the airport was smooth and effortless. After dropping off our bags and waiting around in a busy airport departure lounge (and simultaneously receiving tens of streetpasses) for an hour, it was finally time to board our flight.

We'd only managed to book two rows of two seats for the plane at short notice, so naturally, the romantic couple of us were sat together, and me and Misty were slung together once more. I didn't mind in the slightest. For the hour and a half flight, we connected our DSes and battled on Mario Kart, and visited each other's towns on New Leaf. She'd only had her town a week, but it was already looking tidy, happy and cheerful, compared to mine which I visited rarely now. Mine had weeds I'd forgotten to pick and all my neighbours were pissed off at me for some reason. To be totally honest, New Leaf wasn't my sort of game as it required me to spend time tending to my town every day- whereas I like to spend straight hours on one certain game for days rather than dip in and out of them. God knows how Anthony kept his town so in trim.