Chapter XXIV ~ Misty ~ Hate

...and here comes drama.

Hope you like my photoshop skills portrayed on the right ;)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

fluffie xox

Chapter 24 ~ Misty Cooper

(no song could ever fit this- I'm sorry)

...

Everything seemed so...perfect. Me and Kristie had arranged to meet at Vidcon itself as she would be staying with her Grandma, just out of Anaheim. We'd already planned our weekend to the minute- we were gonna try and meet Pewds, Joey Graceffa, maybe even Dan and Phil if we could- Ian had promised me- and we'd support Smosh every step of the way.  

Also, my family had arranged to come just over a week before Vidcon, complete with my brother and Baxter, our old hound. I knew it made them all really happy that they could see me, and meet Ian and Anthony. Me and Ian were already deep into plans of how to tell them we were dating, and we'd gotten some good suggestions of how to say it.

Everything was working; life was great. But I had no clue that it would go so wrong, wrong, wrong.

I was on my laptop, lazily scrolling through Twitter out of boredom. I now had 48 followers, which I thought was pretty good. But then I realised the amount that Ian and Anthony had. The majority had followed me because Ian and Anthony had. Even Kristie had over 1500. She had a huge account dedicated to all sorts of Youtubers.

Kristie still didn't know about me and Ian being together, however luckily we had got over that initial shock of me being Smosh's roommate. She was very excited- and I could tell she wanted to come over desperately. I'd invite her, soon. I had planned to tell Kristie about our relationship soon enough, maybe next week at work. It was just a matter of how. I resolved to discuss it with Ian. Ian was totally fine with me telling her- and the only thing was that he asked of me was that I didn't tell anyone who wasn't a close friend that we were together, and that it was 'for the best' if people who weren't friends didn't know I was their roommate either. I accepted, and he assured me it was just for my safety. I had planned to tell Kristie soon enough, but when I was faced with her a few days after Gaming Expo at work, I couldn't, and regrettably, I didn't tell her in the end. I didn't know how to tell it to her without saying the wrong thing and letting down Ian. I resolved to discuss it with him.

'The fans can get pretty..uh..protective,' he told me. 'But they only mean well. Sorry about that. Just tell Kristie what the situation is honestly.'

I'd told him not to worry, and that it was totally understandable- the last thing I want is to be attacked by the millions of dedicated fans they have. They deserve a special relationship with them, and I wasn't gonna stop that.

I would tell Kristie next time at work.

I checked my mentions again, just casually to see if anyone's sent me anything- maybe Kristie had sent me that video link. There's nothing from her...but there is something else. A lot else.

'WHAT A SLUT, LOOK AT THE LINK: http://nmesstars.com/ianhgf WHO THE HELL DOES THIS @MisTee THINK SHE IS'

What..?

I clicked the link worriedly, expecting some sort of spamming website asking me to take a survey, or sign up to a website- like what you get in DMs.

It's not.

-It's anything but.

It's a news website, and plastered across the screen was a huge picture of me and Ian caught in a kiss. We're in the hotel lobby at Gaming Expo. We thought we were alone...