Chapter 2

The school is huge, bigger than I anticipated, the tracking field is the size of 3 full sized football pitches side by side. The school building itself is probably the same size as Buckingham Palace. There's students scattered everywhere mingling, conversing, on their phones... Well socialising. While I was infatuated by the structure of the school. A brunette girl approaches me.
???: Hey you must be Lexi Ford right? Come this way, you have history first
Me: Yeah... Umm sorry... Who are you?
???: Sorry I didn't introduce myself properly.... Hi, my names Moanna, student head, we're in the same year.
Moanna was a brunette, she had emerald eyes and plumply lips. Her figure was really good and she had a nice bum, though what I could see was left of her short skirt and average sized boobs. I would say she was the hottie of the school.
Me: Ohh hi I'm Lexi Ford
Moanna: Ahah Yeah I know... I just said that.
Great!
Me: Sorry
Moanna: It's alright, let me give you a tour
We enter one of the school buildings and it is packed with older students.
Moanna: This is the sixth form building, secondary students are not allowed to enter here unless told so by a member of staff or if you're Student head.
She says this while walking backwards. We turn a corner and I see the group of boys that I saw on the bus earlier, they're so much taller than I remembered. As we passed them, I recognised the guy that stared at me, but he didn't see me this time, he was on his phone.
One guy began to make inappropriate moaning noises towards Moanna. How do they know her name? Ohh wait she's student head!
???: Uhhhh Moanna Uhhh moan for us Moanna
*laughter*
But the guy who stared at me didn't laugh, he was still on his phone. Looking at Moanna, the noises didn't seem to phase her.
Moana: Ignore them, they're immature.
Me: Umm.... Why did they do that anyway.... If you don't... mind me asking.
I immediately regretted asking her that.
*pause*
Moanna: It's alright, they're doing that because of my name Moan-na haha get it
I gave a nervous laugh as I didn't know what else to do.
*Ring Ring Ring*
The school bell rang... Meaning it was the start of the school day.

Last Period came and it was Maths... God I love maths. I entered the class and it was empty, great I'm early, so i sat at the back table waiting for the rest of the class to arrive.
10 minutes before the class was over, Mr Jackson, maths teacher, introduced me to the class and allowed the class to talk for the rest of lesson.
???: Hey what did you say your name was?
Me: Lexi, my name is Lexi
???: Hey my name is Priya, where did you say you were from?
Me: I'm mixed, half Turkish& Jamaican
Priya: Ohh cool well.. I'm fully Indian haha
*Ring Ring Ring*
That was the bell that indicated school has ended, while everyone was hurdling their way out of the school I was still packing my bag.
???: Need help with that?
Said by a deep sexy voice.
My heart leapt into my mouth, I could barely breath. When I caught the courage I needed, I got up and turned around. It was the guy from the bus that stared at me.
Me: H-h-h-i-i
He's soooo beautiful up close, clear blue eyes, nicely trimmed beard, strong jaw line, dark brown hair that flops perfectly down his face, golden skin... Clearly he got a tan or have been out a lot, Muscles to die for, I controlled my urge for my finger tips to explore all over his body. Lips ahh his lips, perfectly pink and plumped.
???: Do you need help?