Chapter 23

Me: C-C-Cousin?
Junior: Yeah, Cousin
Shit shit shit!
Connor: Oh My God Lexi I've been trying to call you, for days now
Junior: You guys know each other?
Me: Uhh-Uhh
Connor: Yeah man, This is my girl
Junior: Your girl?
Me: Junior I need to speak to you urgently.
Junior: Alright Hold on
Me: JUNIOR!
I grab him by the collar and pull him all the way into my room ignoring everyone else who was watching us, I locked the door behind me and took a deep breath.
Junior: What the fuck was that for?
Me: *Pants*
Junior: Are you alright?
Me: *Pants* Y-Yeah
Junior: Oh my God, Lexi! Have you experiencing shortness of breath lately?
Me: *Pants* No, Yeah, Maybe, I don't know.
He comes towards me and holds me from behind.
Junior: Lexi, This might be a symptom that you're pregnant.
Me: I'M NOT FUCKING PREGNANT JUNIOR!
I say while pushing him away.
Junior: Keep your voice down
Me: Look, me and you! Yeah, that was a mistake, a big mistake, it shouldn't have happened.
Junior: What? What do you mean Lexi?
Me: I-I-I'm in a relationship with Connor.
I say while looking at the floor.
Junior: What!
Me: I'm sorry, when we met I just came out of an argument with him.
Junior: Are you fucking kidding me right now
Me: I'm sorry, when I was at your house things just escalated too fast. One thing lead to another.
Junior: Oh my God!
He said while sitting on the edge of my bed sinking his head into his hands.
Me: I'm really sorry
I said while sitting next to him.
Me: I didn't intend on this to happen.
Junior: You lied to me!
Me: Ju-
Junior: NO YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME! YOU TOLD ME YOU WAS SINGLE! BUT NO! YOU JUST HAD TO BE MY COUSIN'S FUCKING GIRL!
Me: I know I know, but everything is going to be okay. I have a plan.
I try put my arms around him but he stood up.
Junior: DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU SLUT!
Me: Ju-
Junior: *Chuckles* everything's going to be okay yeah. Everything's going to be fucking okay.
He says while pacing around the room
Me: It is
Junior: NO IT'S NOT! YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT WITH MY FUCKING BABY! WHILE YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER GUY! DOESN'T THAT BOTHER YOU?
Me: Keep your voice down
Junior: What did I get myself into...FUCK!
I know this may be inappropriate but he looked so damn sexy angry, I just wanted to ripe his clothes off and fuck him hard.
Junior: We gotta tell him
Me: What! No!
I sharply stand up
Me: That is the worst idea I ever heard
Junior: Look unlike you, I don't like lying to my family. We have to tell him.

He heads to the door and unlocks it. I grab his shoulder which pulls him back.
Me: Look we both know Connor isn't good with controlling his temper. He could do something stupid! To the both of us. To me....To this baby.
Junior turns to look at me, his eyes soft.
Me: I know you want to be a Dad so bad, and I'm against abortion. So if I really am pregnant and we tell Connor... He could do something to the baby and we could lose it. You wouldn't want that would you?
He looks down at the ground.
Me: Lets just keep this between us, until the time is right to tell him. Okay?
*Silence*
I gentle grab his face and slowly make him look into my eyes.
Me: Okay?
Junior: Alright.
I give him a subtle and gentle smile and he returns the same and we give each other a comfort hug. Until the door slams open and Connor steps into the room.