Chapter 18

We roll around the neighbourhood in Conner's car enjoying the speed and each other's company.
Conner: Let's go to a park.
Me: Why?
Conner: Come on let's get some fresh air.
Me: Fine.
We pull over and head to the Westminster Park. This park is very hidden from society, far from the main road, anything bad could happen here and humanity would have no clue. As I look around, It doesn't seem like anything bad would happen here, just lovely people walking their dog peacefully and without harm.
Me: This is cute, but very hidden.
Conner chuckles
Conner: I knew you'd say that... Paranoid girl
He kisses the crown of my head.
We walk side by side holding hands talking about our future and shit until we decide it's time to take a break and sit on a bench near by.
Me: How did you know about this place?
Conner: Not gonna lie my Brother, Reign, told me to take you here. He said you'd like it since he took his new girl here to.
Me: Aha cute.
We continue talking and play fighting and enjoying our company until Conner suddenly straightens up and lets go of my hand.
Me: Conner you alright.
He got up and shook someones hand. As I got up and took a better look at the man, I then realised it's.... Daniel?

Me: What are you doing here?
Daniel: Nice to see you to Lexi.
Me: Don't joke about with me
Conner: Woah Woah Woah, you guys know each other?
Daniel: Yeah, we used to-
Me: Be friends!
I said over taking him.
Daniel: Right *cough*
He said looking at the floor.
Me: Conner? How do you know this mutant?
Conner: Mutual friends on Facebook
Me: You've only been here a few days.
Conner: I know, I've known him for a while.
???: Daniel Babe
Suddenly there was an annoying screech that followed by the ugly sight of Moanna.
Me: Great
I say under my breath
Moanna: Fuck Sake! Why are you here Lexi?
Me: I should say the same motherfucking thing bitch
Moanna: Ohh someone's grown ball
Me: Yeah bitch and I'm not afraid to beat the shit out of you this time.
Moanna: Wanna put those words into action?
Me: Come then Cunt!
Conner held me back and Daniel did the same to Moanna.
Me: Daniel watch your girl bruv, you never know who's dick she be sucking next.
I say with a smirk
With that Moanna throws herself at me trying to punch me but I twist her arm and hold it behind her tightening the grip making her fall to the ground. I stepped on her, kicked her and spat on her until Daniel grabbed me back.
Me: Get the fuck off of me bitch.
I say getting out of his grip.
Me: Lets go Conner.
Conner: Ayy Hold on
Me: Conner come now!
Conner: I'm having a conversation, just wait a minute
Me: Conner!
Conner: Look I ain't your dog iyte.
With that I left not knowing which way to go.
After 30 minutes walking around I decided to call André to pick me up. While on the phone, I cross the road not paying attention and a car hits me causing me to black out.