Chapter 12

Weeks went past and me and Daniel got closer each time we hang out. We've also had a lot of sex... Don't worry we've been using protection.
Me: Babe?
Daniel: mmhhmm
Me: We need to talk
Daniel: Ohh God! What are you gonna do? Break up with me?
I giggle
Me: Well..
Daniel: Wait are you serious?
He says sitting up from the sofa looking at me all concerned
Me: Let me talk... Well.. You know how exams are coming up... I feel like we need to spend less time together you know... just until after the exam
Daniel: Wow! You really are breaking up with me
I punch his arm playfully
Me: Daniel!
He laughs
Daniel: Don't Worry. I know what you mean, I agree with you... But only until exams are over, I can't stand to be away from you for that long
I smiled and kissed him on the lips and went into his kitchen to get something to drink. I'm much more comfortable at Daniel's house now... Well Nate's house. Nate is like another older brother to me, I wonder if he knows André.
As I walk back into the living room I see Daniel is on the phone.
Daniel: This is a bad time bro..
Bro? Is he talking to Nate?
Daniel: Don't even think about it... Stay away from me AND Lexi alright!... That's none of your business... And stop spreading rumours about her... I'm sick of defending you so much... Look I'm finally happy with someone other than you... Please just leave me the fuck alone... Bye.
Me: Who was that?
I say coming towards him with two drinks
Daniel: No one important... Uhh look Lexi I gotta go somewhere like... right now!
Me: I thought you had nothing planned for the whole weekend?
Daniel: I know but something came up, it's urgent
Me: Alright, I'll just see you at school tomorrow then
Daniel: Thanks babe
He kisses me on the forehead, grabs his jacket and leaves. I also grab my jacket on the sofa but then I realise that he left his phone. I grab it, put it in my pocket and leave.

Mum: Where have you been?
Me: Priya's house
Mum: All weekend?
Me: Yeah
Mum: Where did you really go Lexi! This is not like you!
Me: Mum! I told you! PRIYA'S HOUSE!
And I stormed up to my room... Ahhh annoying cunt. I lay on my bed about to text Daniel but then I remembered that I have his phone. As I'm about to unlock his phone, Courtney comes in my room.. Unannounced!
Me: May I he-
Courtney: You was at Daniel's weren't you?
Me: No I wasn't.. Besides, that's none of your motherfucking ass business.
Courtney: Don't fucking lie to me! I know you was
Me: Get out of my room
Courtney: Everyone knows Lexi! The whole school is talking about you two! It's not a secret that you two had sex
Me: What?
Courtney: Yes! Like I said everyone knows.. Be careful of that one Lexi. He doesn't seem trust worthy.
And she leaves the room. What! How do people already know? I didn't tell anyone except Priya... But she wouldn't tell anyone, would she?
I proceed to go through Daniel's phone. I check his recent calls and the latest one was a unknown number, I decide to call it to see who it is.
???: Hello?
Ohh it's a girl
???: Who the fuck is this man
???: Moanna hurry man
A voice from the background shouted.
Wait? It was Moanna that was talking to Daniel earlier!!
I hung up and checked the log on his phone to see that there's at least 20 missed calls from Moanna. What! What does she want?
* Ding*
I suddenly get a message from a guy called Trey. Who's Trey? Ohh wait? That guy who lives in that dirty apartment.
I open it and read it
*You better be here in 10 minutes or I'm getting my boys to look for your dumbass*
Oh My God! Daniel might be in trouble!