Chapter 13

I sat there, mesmerised! What do I do? I can't contact Daniel because I have his fucking phone. Oh My God! Oh My God! What have I done!! I can't go out again or my mum will be on my case, so I'm basically on house arrest... Wait André! I can tell André!
Me: ANDRÉ!!!! Come to my room quick!!
The panic in my voice is obvious.
A few seconds later, André casually enters my room in boxers eating a ice lolly.
André: What do you want?
Me: I need your help!
André: About...?
Me: Sit down
He sits on the edge of my bed.
Me: Ummm Well.. There was someone calling Daniel and he seemed distressed afterwards, so when he went out he left his phone and I took it and brought it here. I then researched on his phone to find who called him and it turned out to be Moanna. Then out of the blue I get a text from Trey.
I said without taking a breathe. I show him the text.
André: Who's Trey?
Me: I don't know his last name but he lives in Summer Side Estate
André: Shit!
And with that he left with Daniel's phone.
What just happened? Where the fuck did André go? Does he know Trey? Ahh well if I know André well enough I know that wherever he goes and for what reason, he'll call to explain. So I decided to take a nap while I wait.

I awake and straight away go to André's room to see if he's back. But It's empty.. Ahh he's still not back. I need to call him.
*Ring Ring*
Ahh Voicemail! What if André's in trouble to?
I call at least 20 more times and they all go to voicemail...shit! What have I done!
A sudden ring disturbs the peace.
My phone! I grab my phone not even bothering to look at the caller ID and pick up.
Me: Hello?
Not trying at all to hide the panic in my voice.
???: Lexi have you seen Daniel?
Ohh shit! Nate
Me: Umm.... no sorry
Nate: Oh I thought he was with you
Me: No, I'm at home, he probably left after me
Nate: Alright, It's just I'm trying to reach his cell but he aint picking up.
Shit!
Nate: Thanks anyway
I hang up!
Oh my God! I need to find him.
I grab my jacket, phone, keys, money and head downstairs. I look around the living room but no ones there, my mum's cooking in the kitchen so I need to leave asap. I tip toe to the front door and turn the knob slowly and open the door to see André standing on the door step.