Chapter 28

I start crying, tears cascade down my face uncontrollably. I couldn't concentrate on anything but think about how the fuck I got to this point in my life. Why did I have to get in with the wrong people? Why did I have to cheat on my boyfriend? Why did I try to save these idiots? Trey's right why am I willing to risk my life for these stupid drug dealers.
All these thoughts running through my mind not recollecting the ultimatum that I am currently in.
???: Trey?
Trey: Yeah man
???: Tamz is here
My heart leaped to my throat. This is it. I'm going to die.
A group of boys walked out in the room all wearing hoodies.
Trey: Tamz you good? Did anyone follow you?
Tamz: Nahh man
Tamz had a deep voice, husky almost. He was tall, quite lean. I couldn't see his face as my eyes were still throbbing from the brutal beatings I got earlier, so my vision isn't 20/20 anymore. Tamz is also wearing a black hoodie so I wasn't able to see much.
Tamz: Who's this?
Trey: Lexi Ford, Connor's girl, she tried saving the dumb fucks but got caught
Tamz: We gonna kill her?
Trey: Of course, she saw my face.
Tamz: Did you offer her the deal?
Trey: Yeah she refused
Tamz: Lemme try
The more and more Tamz spoke, his voice became more familiar. Almost sounding like Junior. Or maybe it is Junior! I fidget about to try and get a better view of Tamz' face but then Trey used his right arm to push Tamz' chest causing him to step back. From that little encounter, I stopped moving immediately.
Trey: Look we're wasting time, I gotta go, I have other shipments to deal with. Lets kill her and get it over with aight!
Tamz look down at Trey's arm then back at him, then he violently pushed his hand off his chest.
Tamz: My business, my choice on how to handle this shit. DON'T YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME AND TELL MY WHAT TO DO.
Wait what? Tamz is the one in charge!
Trey: Don't talk to me like that bruv!
Trey pulled out a gun and pinned it to Tamz head. The other crew members slightly stepped back in fear.
Trey: I'm sick and tired of you ordering me about. Treat me with respect or you're going to be the first one with a bullet in the head.
Tamz didn't move or even hesitate, he seemed experienced to be at gun point. Then all of a sudden Tamz grabbed Trey's left arm twisted it, chopped it at the elbow joint as if he was chopping vegetables. This brought Trey to his knees screaming out loud. Then Tamz grabbed Trey's right arm, where the gun is, did the same thing resulting in Tamz taking control of the gun and having Trey at gun point.
Tamz: Say that again
Tamz said in the most calmest voice ever.
Trey: A-y-y-y man
Trey said in pain
Tamz: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you right now?
Trey: A-y-y-y Tamz we're p-p-partners bro
*BANG*
Trey: AHHHH
Me: * Scream*
With that me and Trey screamed simultaneously.
Tamz shot Trey on his right foot.
Tamz: Now you!
Tamz said while walking towards me leaving Trey covered in his own blood.
Me: No! Stop please! I'll take the deal, I'll sell for you!
Tamz got closer
Me: I SAID I'LL SELL FOR YOU! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.
The gang members surrounding the premises started laughing.
Me: Tamz please
At this point Tamz is standing right in front of me with his hood still up. He looked up slowly and his eyes met mine.
OH MY GOD... TAMZ IS MY BROTHER!
TAMZ IS ANDRÉ!