Chapter 10

Days went passed ignoring that stupid excuse of a guy named Daniel. In school I ignored him every time he called my name or even tried to come near me. It was Thursday morning, I ate my breakfast, kissed my mum goodbye and walked to the bus stop. As I approach it, I see a boy standing by it, until I realise it's Daniel.
Me: What are you doing here?
I say without making eye contact
Daniel: I came to see you
Me: Well too bad I don't want the same
Daniel: Lexi!
Me: What?
Daniel: Let me explain
Me: Explain what? That your were spreading rumours about me
Daniel: That's not what happened
Me: Then what huh?
Daniel: Lexi
He said in a soft and sexy tone
Me: No don't Lexi me! What y-
He pushed me against a wall and I was muted by his soft gentle lips on mine. We were kissing there for approximately 10 minutes before he let go.
Daniel: Now lets say we go back to my house
He says in a low but husky voice
Me: But... I have school... It's nearly finals
I say breathless
Daniel: So? You're a smart girl, revise at home.
We got on the next bus to his house and rushed up to his room.
We undressed each other, except from his boxers, while kissing. I stare at his almost naked body, I wasn't really shocked. He had a six pack and muscles to die for ... He must work out a lot.
He threw me onto his bed and climbed on top. Ohh My God! This is really happening.
Me: Daniel?
I say breathless
Daniel: Mmhhmm?
He said while kissing my neck then all the way to my left boob.
Me: Daniel... I-I-I'm a virgin
He looks at me as if shocked
Daniel: I know
He smiles then continues kissing my left boob.
He leans to his bedside table and grabs a condom.
Me: Ohh.. So-
Daniel: No I did not know we we're going to have sex... Relax
He says while ripping the condom packet.
He then kneeled on the bed on top of me, each leg on either side.
Daniel: Ready?
Me: Mmmhhmmm
Honestly, I was kinda scared but, I didn't want to tell him, so I kept quiet.
I looked down to see his bonar through his boxers. Damn! Is it that big? I could see the outline of his dick. I looked at Daniel to see that he was pleased with himself. He then laid down on the bed, back flat.
Daniel: Take my boxers off
I went on my knees and began to take it off all the way through his legs. I looked at him. He was big, strong, and standing. The veins on in it was bulging.
Daniel: Touch it
I hesitated, but Daniel grabbed my hands and placed it on him. He was throbbing between my hands.
Daniel: Tighten the grip on your hands
I tighten it but I think it was too tight.
Daniel: Woah Woah Woah
Me: Sorry
Daniel: It's cool.. like this
He loosens up my grip and told me to go up and down. As I do so, his head goes back and he begins to moan
Daniel: Ahh Shit Yeah
I continue doing the same motion for a while until Daniel flips me over, so that I'm the one lying on my back. I scream in surprise, Daniel giggles in response.
I feel this sudden fullness down below.. Oh My God it's happening. Ahh it kinda hurts but I keep quiet.
Daniel begins to increase the pace and I feel a sudden sensation below.
Me: Ahh
Daniel: Like that huh?
He says breathless
Me: Yes
My legs quivering, my breathing increase, I'm panting.
Me: Uhhh Daniel
I say breathless. With that Daniel increases pace and I came first then he came after crying out my name. I thought this was the perfect. Until someone walks in the room.
We both freeze.