Chapter 14

Me: *whispering* What the fuck André!
André: Why are you whispering ? And where are you going?
I grab his arm and pull him all the way to my room.
Me: Why haven't you been answering your phone? Why did you storm off like that without telling me anything? Where did you go?
André: Chill chill chill... by the way Daniel is fine!
Me: Oh My God Daniel! Where did you find him?
André: Not me, Nate did
Me: Nate! You were with Nate?
André: You know Nate?
Me: How could I not
André: Yeah, he found him in Mc Donald's with his boys and a few girls.
Girls? Ahh I'm starting to get a headache, this is too much information for me to handle at once.
Me: How did Nate find him?
André: He called some girl named ahh what's her name... Ahh Moanna
Me: HE WAS WITH MOANNA!?!
André: Yeah, why are you shouting?
Rage was running through my veins.
Me: Sorry... Well at least he was safe... Shit! Did you tell him what I told you?
André: No! I just said that I'm looking for him because I found Daniel's phone on road.
Me: Thank you Thank You Thank You!
I say while hugging him tightly
André: No problem
He says while hugging me back.
Me: Ohh yeah, How do you know Nate?
André: Uhh Umm Mutual friends.

After today I went to sleep with half of my problems resolved and the other half is yet to be resolved tomorrow.

* Ring Ring*
That's the bell for lunch.
Priya: Do you want to eat in the canteen?
Me: I'm not hungry, lost my appetite.
I say bitterly.
I storm to the eating area outside with Priya following shortly behind. I look around to look for Moanna until I see her putting her hands around Daniel in front of Daniel's boys and a few girls but, Daniel isn't stopping her. I walk towards her restraining my anger.
Daniel: Lexi hey
He says as he removes Moanna's arm from his shoulder and in response Moanna screws me.
Me: Moanna, may I speak to you please... In private
Moanna: If you want to speak to me, speak to me in front of my friends.
Me: Okay fine. I need you to stop flirting with my man.
Moanna: Who's flirting, we're simply just friends, aren't we Daniel?
She touches Daniel's shoulder and gives me a evil smirk.
Me: Moanna I know you're that one that keeps calling him when we're together!
Moanna: And where's your proof bitch?
She takes a step forward.
Me: On his fucking phone!
Daniel: You're the one that took my phone?
Shit!
Moanna: See Daniel, she can't be trusted.
Me: Ohh really? I can't be trusted? After you sucked all his boys dicks when you guys were going out... Actually you had sex with the whole fucking P.E Department... Really Moanna? Really?
Moanna: T-that's not true...
She stutters then she starts caressingly Daniel's jaw line.
Me: Bitch you better get your hands off him real quick.
Moanna: See... it's not true, she doesn't have proof
Me: Yes I do. You told Daniel and Daniel told me.
I give an evil smirk and I look at Daniel who is walking away.
Me: Daniel Wait!
Moanna: You better watch yourself Bitch!
I tried running after Daniel but Moanna grabs my hair and throws me to the floor. She begins to step on me, punch me and spit on me simultaneously. I start fighting back by grabbing her hair and punching her but she's too strong, I start to scream for mercy but she does not stop, until someone pulled the both of us back. I hope it's Daniel. I then turn around and see that it's the head misstress... Shit!