Chapter 16

Ahh Finally Finals are over!!! I can now breath.
Priya: How did it go?
Me: Really well thanks
Priya: Are you going to the after finals party?
Me: Nahh I feel to watch a movie
Priya: What's up with you? Since you and Daniel broke up you've been acting lowkey!
Me: I just don't want to associate with anyone in school apart from you.
I smile and so does she
Priya: Well I'll send you pictures okay?
Me: Yeah sure.
It's been a couple of months since me and Daniel had that break up. I'm fine now. Not gonna lie but a couple of days after the break up I felt suicidal but I got over it. As I'm walking home, I see a moving can parked outside our house.
Ohh God, not again. I run home and found my mum sitting on the sofa watching TV.
Me: *panting* Mum! *pants*
Mum: Ohh dear! Darling are you alright?
Me: *pants* I will be if we don't move.
Mum: What? Moving? Of course not, we have new neighbours, ohh and they're joining us for lunch tomorrow. She says smiling.
Me: Ohh okay good!
Mum: Ohh since you're the first one home-
Me: Arghh
Me and my older siblings were playing a game that the first one home has to take Megan to our boring family friend's party, worst thing is, we have to stay there till Megan decides to leave.
Mum: It will only be for a few hours.
Me: Fine
I run to my room got changed to something basic, grabbed Megan and left.
Once we got to the party, Megan almost instantaneously found her friends and left me. Great!
I sat by the bar, like I always do at these things and started extreme texting with Priya. Ahh she looks like she's having great fun at the party according to the pictures she sent me.
???: Bored are we?
I look up to see this broad black guy with black curly hair and a nose piercing, with an insanely deep voice.
Me: Yeah sort of
???: Same here
We both smiled at each other.
???: The names Conner
He holds out his hand and I shake it
Me: Lexi
Conner: Nice to meet you Lexi
Me: Like wise.
Me and Conner spend hours talking. I learnt a lot about him, he's two years older than me, he's 17, he's from Jamaica, he has 2 older brothers, one the same age as André and another is 22.
After a couples of hours talking me and Conner had about 9 shots each and I'm starting to feel a little dizzy.
*Beep Beep*
Me: Ahhh Sh-shit! My batteries gonna die, I'm going up-upstairs to charge it, I'll be b-back.
I walk up the stairs in an empty room in search of an Iphone charger.
Me: Found it!
I say triumphantly until I realise that I'm talking to myself so I begin to giggle.
I plug in my phone.
Suddenly I felt cold hands hold my waist.
Me: What th-
I turn around to see that it's Conner
Me: Conner!
I'm muted by his lips.
Me: Conner what are you doing?
Conner: Shh... Lets make this party a little more interesting.
We both slowly undress each other until we're fully naked. Conner lies on the bed hands behind his head, probably feeling proud of himself.
Conner: Well?
He gives a devious smirk.
I climb on top and start kissing him, I then move down to his neck, then his pecks, then his six pack, until I face him, I grip him with both hands and start to move up and down in a slow motion. He's big, like really big, like bigger than Daniel's and that's what satisfys me the most.
I kiss the tip of it then continue to going down sucking it.
Conner: Wh- ahh Lexi Please Ahh shit
I Ignore his plea and increase the pace. Conner then grips my hair and moans out loud, a few seconds later he says
Conner: I'm gonna come... I'm gonna come.
With that I place my tongue on the tip to block the way, and what I find with this method is that this technique makes the boys go maud.
Conner: Lexi please... lexi!!!
I let go and his come squirts in my mouth and I swallow it. Conner then flips me over and proceeds to bang the shit out of me.

Next morning I awake up in a good mood. Ohh wait it's cause of that insane sex session yesterday with Conner. Ahh I wonder if I'll be seeing him anytime soon.
Mum: LEXI HURRY UP THE NEIGHBOURS WILL BE HERE SOON!
Mum shouts from downstairs.
Me: Alright!
I ran in the bath, got changed, did my hair in a ponytail because I wasn't bothered and wore blue jeans, white crop top and my white Adidas slippers. As I came downstairs I see the dinner table set up and the neighbours already sitting in their seats. I kiss my mum morning even tho it's the afternoon, then greet the guests. There were two guys that were young adults, one is called Reign and the other Callum, and the two parents Beatrice and Bart.
Bart: Sorry our youngest son is running a bit late.
Me: It's alright... By the way my name is Lexi
I shake all of their hands and sit on my seat next to André and Megan.
*Ding Dong*
Mum: Lexi could you get that please
She says while sitting in her seat.
Me: Sure
I open the door to see Conner standing in front of me.

My heart stops.