Chapter 29

Me: WHAT A-
*Bang*
A blow to the face
Me: Ahh And-
*Bang*
Another blow to the face
Andre: SHUT UP BITCH!
I couldn't say anymore, my heart hurts, not from fear but betrayal from my own family. How could he do this? Why is he doing this? I looked up at his eyes and I see no fear, no sense of remorse. I start to cry.
Andre: Why you crying bitch? Huh?
I keep crying, bawling in fact.
Andre: If you don't stop right now I swear I'll pop your brains out
I don't stop
Andre: I SAID SHUT UP
he said while pulling a gun out and pinning it to my head.
I shut my mouth immediately, feeling all the tears and sadness building up inside of me.
Andre: That's better
He says with a smile on his face.
Andre: I think we should do my favourite capital punishment... The Acidic ending
???: Ayo Tamz we haven't done that in years, that wasn't part of our training
Andre: What do you mean you haven't been taught that!
Andre walks towards Trey who is still covered by his own blood on the floor.
Andre: Care to explain?
Trey: W-e-e-e haven't d-done it for y-y-years, I thought t-t-the method got c-cancelled s-s-so I d-d-didn't include it in t-t-their training.
Andre: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! BRUV I SHOULD POP YOUR BRAIN OUT RIGHT NOW.
Andre pointed the gun towards Trey.
Me: STOP!
I screamed with everything I had left in me. Everyone turned to me
Me: Stop! Don't hurt him! Please!
I looked in Andre's eyes, trying to find the soft side of him that wouldn't hurt a thing but all I got back was nothing but darkness.
Andre: You keep putting your life on the line for stupid people don't you huh? Listen everyone, I will do the Acidic method this one time but next time I expect it to be one of yous to do it. Understood?
*Silence*
Andre: UNDERSTOOD!
The men around mumbled in agreement.
Andre: Cregg! Take her into the car and I'll meet you there. While the rest of you, get Trey patched up.
I looked at Trey, he looked up at Tamz..Well Andre in shock, it looked like Trey was expecting to die. Cregg came towards me and undid my hands and legs, the forcefully carried me towards the door. As we passed Trey on the floor, he looked up at me and gave me what it looked like a head nod, sort of a sign of solute to indicate appreciate that I saved his life, I smiled back.
When we got to the car Cregg shoved me to the back seat and sat at the passengers seat. I couldn't see Creggs face because he was wearing a dark hoody, he didn't speak either.
10 minutes of waiting for what seemed to be for nothing, Andre entered the drivers seat of the car being somewhat frazzled.
Andre: Fucking hell, we have to get out of here
Cregg: Did anyone see you?
Wait a minute.
Andre: Nahh nahh but they will if we don't get out of here.
Andre starts the car.
Cregg: Where we going? We have to drive about for a bit you know, throw them off
Andre: I know I know, did you take the tracker out?
Cregg: Yeah Yeah done
The more and more Cregg spoke, the more I recognised his voice
Me: Daniel?
Cregg turned around... OH MY GOD! IT IS CONNOR!
Connor: Lexi!