Chapter 38

Few days, weeks, months have now past and we're still at the motel. Simon is in the shower and I'm on my bed checking what I've missed on the internet. Looks like Jay z cheated on Queen bee. Things are going great between me and Simon, I've never been happier. Being in this motel doesn't feel like I'm running away from my brother and ex, it feels like I'm running away from reality with someone that I actually care about.
Simon: Lexi?
Simon shouts from the shower
Me: Yeah
Simon: Do you want to go into Town?
Me: Uhhh Simon
You could hear the fear and confusion in my voice
Simon: I know it's risky right but we can't stay in this motel for ever. We need to get some fresh air. Besides I wanna show my girlfriend my childhood town.
By this time, he's walking towards me and kisses me on the cheek.
Me: You grew up here?
Simon: Yes?
He said as if I should know that fact
Simon: Come on keep up Lexi
Me: How am I meant to know if you lived here
Simon: My parents house is here
Me: So they haven't moved?
Simon: Nope
Me: Ohh
Simon: Clearly you need some education so we're going, get dressed were leaving at 1.

It's 1:30 and we still haven't left, I'm in the bathroom doing my make up... Yeah I know I don't really put make up except mascara but, I wanna do something a little special for Simon. I'm watching YouTube tutorials to help and guide me, but best believe I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.
Simon: Lexi what the fuck! Why are you taking so long, we're already off schedule!
Simon said while banging on the bathroom door
Me: 5 minutes!
Simon: You said that half an hour ago
I giggle and now start to rush to finish my work. When I finish I stare at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing all black today, black crop top, jeans and boots. My make up looks really good for a beginner, very subtle but sexy.
Me: I'm done!
I enter the bedroom and Simon is on the bed texting someone, he looks up at me and stares, literally just stares
Me: Are you ready?
Simon: I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... stare...You're just... You look just... Wow
Me: Thank you *giggles*
I lean over and kiss him on the cheek.
Me: Let's go

Simon's Town is beautiful...really small though but beautiful. Amazing old buildings great shops it's just a lovely way of living. I mean I'm not used to such a quiet area but I'd like to try. Simon knows like everyone here, greet almost every single person that walks past.
Simon: It's really packed! It's never like this
Me: It's probably a tourist attraction
Simon: True, hey! Let's go to this little park I used to go to
He leads me to a small park behind the shopping centre near the woods.
Me: You came here as a kid?
Simon: Yeah
He said while touching the swings
Me: It's kinda... Isolated
Simon laughs
Simon: Everyone who doesn't live here says that, I used to chill here with my boys back in the day
Me: Aha your boys?
Simon: Yeah I had boys, I'm not a loser
Me: Ok, so what did you and yours boys do then?
Simon: Stuff
Me: Nice
We both laugh

We spent hours in the park, talking laughing, kissing, being a normal couple. I learnt so much about this boy, about how he had a shitty childhood because of his parents, his dad used to be a druggy, how his dad used to beat up his mum but, their relationship has clearly and dramatically improved. He would also work part time in a restaurant to help out his mum. Things brightened up when he finished secondary, he went to uni to study computing. After he graduated he didn't really like the computing industry so he went into the army. An agency pulled him from the army and put him in the program where they teach highly intelligent ex army students skills that assassin's are taught. He also told me that Andre was in this program to but, was on a higher level because he was so much better than Connor.... Shocker!
I stand to straighten up my jeans while Simon is checking his phone.
Me: But seriously it's really dangerous here, like no one could hear you if you scream or if something happened to you
???: Funny you should say that
I turn around a see Andre standing behind me with his guards, I then turn to Simon who's being beaten up and blindfolded by Connor!
Shit!