Chapter 41

It's been a few weeks being back to school. Daniel has tried many many times to speak to me but, I've ignored him every time, he even showed up at my front door a few times. Being back I have heard all the ridiculous rumours that could possibly surface, like I got pregnant with Daniel gave birth then gave the baby up for adoption, or that I got bullied so much that I moved back to Manchester, or that I got raped by Daniel and his boys, or that I got beat up by Moanna, aha or even that I killed someone. All these stupid and ridiculous rumours that every time a new one comes up it makes me laugh, people may never change.
Andre hasn't come back home yet, to be honest I couldn't careless, he's probably busy being Tamz. Mother on the other hand is a total reck! She cries everyday and tries to call him, it breaks my heart seeing her like this, I hate it, I wish I could just tell her who he really is, what he's done, where he is but, I know that would kill her and that's not what I want.

Saturday morning! A day where most people spend their day in bed trying to get rid of their hangover caused from the night before... Not me! Clearly! Since I don't get invited to parties anymore and also because, I have a major test on Monday that I haven't revised for.
*Ring ring*
Who the hell is calling me, I check the caller ID and it's my mum... Isn't she downstairs?
Mum: Lexi Lunch is ready!!
Me: Thanks mum I'll eat it later
Mum: Are you sure, it's your favourite pizza
Me: Yeah maybe later, I have to revise
Mum: Alright sweetie
I hang up the phone and it just rings again
Me: What mum I'm kinda busy
Mum: Hunny, you would let me know any information about your brother wouldn't you?
There's a pause for a few seconds
Me: Yeah of course mum! Why do you ask
Mum: Good! I'm just making sure, I'm really worried about him
I could already start to hear her tearing up
Me: He's fine you know how Andre is, full of mysteries
Mum: You're right, I need to relax. Thank you baby. Love you
Me: Love you to
Ahhhh hate lying to my mum! It's the worst
*Ring Ring*
Oh my gosh this women!
Me: Mum I'm really busy stop calling me!
???: Ohh I'm your mother now
I stop everything I'm doing, I look at the caller ID and it's Private
Me: Who's this
???: Forgot me already?
The voice is deep, husky and familiar but I can't figure it out
???: You really forgot the guy you truly loved
My hands are shaking, my heart is pounding, I can't breath. It can't be, he's dead, he was killed. Noo it can't be. Tears are uncontrollably streaming down my face.
Me: S-Simon?

Unexpected.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें