Chapter 33

A couple of days went by and the atmosphere in the house hasn't changed, Me and Andre are stronger than ever, me and Connor aren't still talking. Don't get me wrong he still tries, I mean he makes me breakfast every morning, but I don't eat them, he buys me clothes, but I don't wear them I only wear the clothes Andre gets me. This boy is trying and I do mean trying hard. Sometimes I just want to cave in and forgive him then kiss him endlessly, but I have to keep strong and punish him for all the wrong doing he has done. Andre can tell I'm not angry, he can tell I want Connor but I made him promise not to say anything to him, this is my fight, my relationship, I need to take charge.
Andre called mum for the first time yesterday since the abduction, she was frantic, she was so relived that me and Andre were okay. She wants us home but we can't come back till we know that everything is okay and safe. Andre used the excuse that I ran to my friend Rachel Hourmen's house (Old friend from Manchester) to help her out since she was in "trouble" and that he came after me, now we're supposedly staying here at Manchester until I help out Rachel. I know typical right, Andre using me as a tool to get the blame. I can't lie it was a good one, and mum believed it. Andre's actually quite smart you know, he used Rachel Hourmen on purpose cause he hacked mum's phone and saw that she didn't have Rachel's mum as a contact so she couldn't contact her to confirm. Courtney and Megan are angry at me though, they feel as if I ran away from the party on purpose. Not true, clearly. I tried to speak to them but that didn't workout, they just shouted at me down the phone.

So I'm in the living room, as always, watching Netflix. Andre has this thing where all of the internet based stuff have a strong firewall on it so that no one can hack or track us. In result of this it makes the technology that is internet based go really really fast, and eventually it breaks down for a 24hr reboot. You guessed it. The TV rebooted... Ahh soo annoying when that happens. I was in the middle of finding out who A was from Pretty Little Liars.
Me: Andre!
Silence
Me: ANDRE!
I shout louder
Me: What the fuck! ANDRRREEE!!
Silence
I walk to the office closest to me, which was the one down stairs. Empty. Then I walk to the one on the second floor next to my room, instead of seeing Andre I see Connor on his desk working away. I guess this is his office. He looks cute, stressed and working hard. His hair is longer than before, flopping gently over his face as he furiously writes on a piece of paper, his left hand, placed at the back of his neck as if it was strained.
He groaned, frustrated almost.
He looks up at me standing by the door frame. He gives me a hopeful smile but I refrain myself from smiling back.
I clear my throat.
Me: Where's Andre?
I said in such a monotone voice
Connor: Uhh-h-h his office...
Sounding almost confused
Me: Where's that?
I glare at him, not showing any weaknesses
Connor: I can show you if you want
Me: No thanks, just tell me
I snapped
Connor: You sure?
He says while standing, then he slowly walks towards me.
Connor: This house is fairly big I know you're n-
Me: NO! STOP! Just tell me where it is
A pause
Connor: Upstairs first door to the right.
Me: Thank you
I leave almost breathless during that encounter.
I walk up stairs and enter Andre's office
Me: There you are
Andre: You were looking for me?
He says without taking his eyes off his work
Me: Yes, the TV is messing up again
Andre: Ask the Technician
He flicks through a few pages till he found the one he needed then started furiously writing again
Me: He's not in
Andre continues to write
Me: What is it with you guys, why are you stressed and working so hard
Andre looks up at me and gave me an annoyed stare
Andre: This is business that quite frankly does not concern you. Now go to the assistant technician.
Me: And that is?
Andre: Connor
He says while looking back at his work
Me: What!
Andre: Yep
Me: Can't you do it?
Andre: Nope
Me: Andre!
Andre looks up at me again
Andre: Man the hell up and act like a mature teenager and go talk to him! Be bloody civil.
I exit the room by slamming the door shut.
I stand by Connor's office shaking, trying to calm my nerves. After taking a deep breath I walked in. Connor's head shoots up in shock
Me: I need you... Andre wants... Uhh the TV's broken... Again.
Connor: Oookkaaayy? Ask the technician then
Me: He's not in.
Connor: Alright, is it the speed?
I nod. Connor gets up and walks past me to the living room. He smells nice, a hint of mint almost like, but not quite, he's gotten bigger.. Not like fat big, but muscular, lean. Has he been working out? His hair is now in a messy man bun. Now that I'm looking at it I notice he recently got a hair cut, just cleaning the edges making it neat, he looks nice.
Connor: You coming?
Connor stares at me while interrupting my thoughts
Me: Yeah
I follow him down stairs to the living room, I sit on the sofa watching him tinker with the TV. After a while he starts to undress. First taking off his jumper, then his shirt, then his vest leaving him topless, revealing his chiselled abs, toned arms and slightly visible V-line. He has been working out.
I stare at him for a good 20 minutes until he stands up and catches me staring at his abs. He smirks at me then walks to the kitchen.
Crap! I could feel my face going bright red of embarrassment, he caught me. I try to fan myself as fast as I can to cool down before he comes into the room.
Connor: Hot are we?
Great!
Connor says while entering the room not making eye contact.
Me: Umm no
Connor: You sure?
Still not making eye contact with me but looking at the back of the TV.
Me: Don't make conversation with me Connor
Connor: Then don't look at my body
He says now standing looking down at me.
Shit! What do I say?
Me: I'm not
Connor: Stop lying
He's almost chuckling at this point
Me: I'm not lying
Connor: Yes you are, you fidget when you lie
I look down at my hands and they are fidgeting.
Me: I always fidget
Connor: Alright, but you get nervous when you lie to
Me: What are you talking about, I'm not nervous
Connor: Your palms are sweating Lexi
Shit!
My heart is racing at this point
Connor: It's alright
He says while taking a few steps closer to me
Connor: I know I make you nervous
He's standing right in front of me right now, my heart pacing so fast it's starting to ache.
Connor: Admit it Lexi
He's sitting besides me on the sofa now, leaning closer and closer. I can't move, I just sit there staring at him
Connor: Relax Lexi, you know I'll protect you, look after you, love you, like I always do.
Our lips are millimetres away from each other, I could smell his minty scent. Ahh this feel so right, being this close to the boy I love.
Connor: Kiss me Lexi, you know you want to.
He leans in closer
Connor: Tell me you love me
He says in a deep and husky voice
Connor: Tell me how much you want me
Me: I want you more than anything
A few silent moments go past, I was about to lean in for the kiss when Connor burst out laughing uncontrollably.
Connor: Oh my god!! I can't do this anymore ahhh
He's on the floor laughing at this point holding his stomach.
I then hear inaudible laughter in the back ground
Me: Andre?
Andre then falls on the floor same position as Connor. What is going on? Why are they laughing so much? Did I do something wrong? Did Andre hear everything that was going on?
All these questions running through my head unanswered.
I then realise that they're making fun of me.