Chapter 20

Morning came and there were no sign of Junior. I check my phone on the bedside table and see 6 missed calls from mum, 10 from André and 5 missed calls from Conner. Ahh great. I decided to go on a hunt for Junior as he went A-wall on me. As I get up, the side of my hip begins to hurt, from the accident yesterday. I went downstairs and walked straight into the living room. I never really acknowledged how big Juniors house was until now, since I spent the whole day in his room.
I walked deeper in the sitting room to see Junior sitting on the sofa watching football and a woman standing in front of him in uniform. I was wearing one of Juniors tops and nothing else underneath.
Junior: Ohh you're up
He says enthusiastically
Me: Indeed I am
I say with sarcasm.
He comes close to me and kisses me on the lips.
Junior: Lexi meet Aleena, my house keeper and chef
Me: House keeper?
Junior: Yeah
I put my hand out to shake her hand but she ignores it and walks into the kitchen.
Me: Ouch!
Junior: Well looks like she doesn't like you
I punch his arm playfully.
Junior: Come sit, eat!
There is a gourmet breakfast meal on the dinning room table.
Junior: Eat
Me: I'm kinda scared Aleena poisoned it
I say while giggling.
Junior: I assure you she didn't
He gives a side smile.
We sit and talk while eating for a while.
Junior: I had fun last night
He says looking down at his food.
Me: Me too
I say while blushing
Junior: You sure you don't have a man?
Me: Uhh noo... Of course not
Guilt rushes through my veins
Junior: Uhh... Lexi I have to tell you something.
Me: Ohh No... You have a girlfriend right?
I get up but Junior stops me and grabs my arms then moves down to my hands.
Junior: No no! Of course not I don't cheat, I hate and despise cheaters actually.
Shit!
Junior: Sit.. Please!
Me: Alright
Junior: Ahh this is so hard... Ahh alright, last night I had a lot of fun right and I haven't had that much fun in a long time, believe me.
Me: Why does it feel like you're going to ask me to leave or something?
Junior: Lexi... Listen please.
He places his head in his hands.
Junior: Alright... Uhh I wasn't prepared last night and my adrenaline was taking over me and I kinda forgot to uhh put a condom on.
He says while looking down. I giggle uncontrollably.
Junior: What's funny this is serious
Me: It's kl Junior *laughs*
I put my left hand on top of his right hand
Me: It's fine as long as you pulled out
I said while smiling.
Junior looks up to me with guilt.
Junior: That's the thing....I-i didn't... I came in you.... Y-y-y might be pregnant Lexi.
Fuck!