Chapter 19

I awake unaware of where I am. I then realise that I'm not at a hospital, where I should be, but on someone's bed, in someone's house, a house I've never been in before. I start to panic, my heart begins to race, my palms sweating and I have shortness of breath.
What's happening?
The door opens, and everything is still blurry to me, so I don't have full version yet.
Me: What do you want from me?
I say while sitting up
???: Hey, you alright there?
Me: Why am I here? Aren't I supposed to be in a hospital?
???: The thing is...
My vision fully recovered by now and I can fully see who it is. It's a guy, he's light skinned, and hench, he as grey eyes and and intense jaw line...damn!
???: I'm sorry I ran you over, I didn't see you, I was on the phone to my boss.
*Silence*
???: Alright, I'm a footballer in training right and I've had many complaints about my reckless driving, and one more compliment means that I wouldn't make it in the team, my coach says it's bad press and I agree quite frankly, so if you wouldn't mind and just keeping this between us... Please.
The more I look at him, the more I realise that he's actually beautiful.
???: Yeah sure... Unless you make me something to eat.
I say shyly and he smiles in return.
The guy comes back with a tray full of food, waffles, croissants, strawberries, eggs, bacon, etc
Me: I didn't ask for a full on meal
???: Who says this is only for you?
He smirks.

We sit there on his bed just talking and getting to know each other. His names Junior and he's 20, he's training to be a footballer for Arsenal. He's lived around here for a while now but he hasn't really made that many friends.

As the day went on, I checked the time and it was 7 already, damn. Ahhh I don't want to go home today, too much drama.
Me: Do you mind... If I-i-i stay the night
Junior: Aha funny I was gonna ask you the same thing
Me: Really?
Junior: Yeah, I'm having fun with you
Me: Thanks

It's 2 am and we're still at the same place just talking.
Me: Alright I think I'm going to hit the sheets
Junior: Same
He got off the bed an was about to head to the door.
Me: Where you going?
Junior: Guest room
Me: Ohh so this is your bed?
I said with a smirk
Junior: Yeah but you can sleep in it for today
Me: Well since it's your bed, you should sleep in it
Junior: But where-
Me: Right here
Junior: So you're saying that we should sleep on the same bed, together? Is that a good idea?
Me: Why not, it's your house.
Junior: Hmm...Alright
He said with a shrug. He went into his walk in closet and came out topless and with shorts.
Ahhh he had perfectly chiseled abs and amazing biceps. Almost instantaneously I became horny. Horny for him.
As he crawled into bed and turned of the lights, I waited a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the pitch black room then made my move. I put my arms around him, going from the top of his abs all the way to his dick.
Junior: Lexi... What are you doing.
Me: Shhh
Junior: Lex.. Ahh
I started stroking him, going up and down slowly then went faster until he flipped me over so he was on top of me.
Junior: Are you sure you want to do this?
I thought about it for a bit.
Ahh I'm still with Conner tho.
But I was too horny to say no.
Me: Yes
I say breathless.
Junior: Suck my dick
Me: Alright, lay down
I pushed him so that he's laying on the bed and I went and done the job. After a few minutes he grabbed me and put me against the wall and went inside me. I couldn't help but moan
Me: Ahh Junior! Ahhh
Junior: Like that huh?
With that, he increased in speed and pounded me so hard I began to scream.
Me: AHHH JUNIOR!
Suddenly he covered my mouth roughly with his hand.
Junior: Shhh we don't want the neighbours to hear our names do we? After all my name isn't Trey Songz.
He says with a evil grin and continued fucking me.