Hide and Seek: Shulk x Reader

You were just sitting in the woods, feeling the fresh air on your face. You were a few blocks from the mansion, and you heard footsteps coming towards your direction. You looked back seeing Shulk walking towards you.

"H-hey (Y/N), I didnt expect to see you here," he said with a smile.

"Hey Shulk, and why wouldn't I be here, this is one of the most beautiful places I've seen," you said, not looking at him and slightly blushing. You actually had a huge crush on him,but you didnt think he actually notices you at all.

"That is true though. You wanna do something while were here?" he asked, still looking into your eyes.

"Sure. But, like what?" you asked.

"We could...play hide and seek?" He asked slightly blushing at his stupid idea, not thinking you would want to.

"Okay. Who counts?" You asked him now looking at him.

"I'll count," he said as you nodded, standing up.He made a hand motion signalling to hide.You started to run, looking for somewhere to hide.

"1,2,3,4," he started counting. "5,6,7" he was almost up to 10 and you haden't found somewhere to hide. You finally gave up on looking for somewhere he'll never find you and just stood behind a tree. "8,9,10. READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!" He yelled while chuckling at his own actions. Your face turned at light pink at the thought of Shulk actually hanging out with you. He finally saw someone move behind a tree. He walked toward it and saw you, but you started walking around in circles around the tree so he wouldnt catch you. He started to follow on and chase you around the tree, making you laugh. You were about to turn the other way around but you bumped into someone. A pair of arms caught you and your hands were clutching to the person's shirt. You looked up to see that Shulk was the one who caught you. Your face turned crimson as you tried to turn around so he wouldn't see you but he put his hand on your cheek.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" He asked you, also blushing.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Sorry about bumping into you." You said, still blushing.

"N-no its okay. It was just an accident." He said, still having his hand on your cheek. You two stayed like that for awhile until he said something."(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yes?" You asked looking into his eyes. He quickly leaned in and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened at this, but you began to relax and wrap your arms around his neck while he slowly place his on your waist. You stop kissing to catch your breath and he smiles at you.

You look him into the eyes as he say "I-I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Shulk," you say as he leans in to kiss your lips again. Lets just say you both had a wonderful night, hanging out in the forest together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Okay so this is my first ever oneshot. I spent so much time trying to think of an idea but I finally got it. My friend helped me get the idea so you should thank her. You should also follow her if you wanna know her username its eileen12353. So yeah and stay awesome!!