Im Living to Fulfil my Hopes: Little Mac x Reader

I AM BACK!!! Yay! I decided to write again but I won't be updating as often as I used to. I also decided to do one for Little Mac since I noticed I haven't written one for him yet so, here it is! I hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You we're outside in the garden, feeling the breeze sway your hair in different directions. You closed your eyes and relaxed, knowing you didn't have anything important to do later.

~~~1 hour later~~~

You fell asleep under a tree. You we're having a wonderful dream until a thought woke you up.

~~~flashback~~~

"(Y/N). I heard they're gonna be playing music at the café today. I was hoping you would join me," Your best friend, Little Mac said.

You denied it at first, but you actually developed feelings for the little boxer. He was really sweet towards you and every time he was around you, you felt like it was all just a great dream that just...never ended.

"Sure, Mac! It sounds fun," you exclaimed.

"Oh! One more thing, (Y/N). It starts at 8:00, so be ready."

~~~end of flashback~~~

"Oh my God! I totally forgot about the thing Mac told me!" You face palmed your forehead, regretting on ever falling asleep. You looked at your watch; 7:55.

"I still have time. Surely I could still make it there on time! Right?" You mumbled to yourself.

You were finally at the café, a little late but you went in anyways. You saw Little Mac sitting at a table all alone. He looked at what time it was. 8:10.

"I knew she wasn't gonna come," Little Mac sighed. He was about to get up and leave when he bumped into you.

"(Y/N)! I knew you would come!" He embraced you into a hug, you hugging him back.

You let go of him and listened to the music. And to your surprise, Shulk has a really great voice when it comes to singing. He was on the stage, finishing a random song.

"Jumping high from my dreams, I'll fly!

No matter what the cost today,

Ill find a way to shake off all the pain!

Within my dreams, I'll touch the sky!

But I still realize I won't survive the fight,

Without you by my side!

You give me light, when I have lost my ways!

I fall asleep, cause I always find you in my dreams,

Ill always be right next to you,

Ill give you everything I have!!"

You clapped for Shulk as he bowed and stepped off the stage. You went up to him and gave him a tight hug,him giving you one in return.

"Shulk! You did amazing! I never knew you had such a beautiful voice!" You congratulated him.

"Thanks, (Y/N)! But, I bet you could do better," he confessed.

"W-what! Me!? Umm, no. My voice is terrible," you said.

"Well, if you 'can't' sing, I bet Little Mac could. Right Mac?" Shulk asked.

"Ummm...I suck at singing.I-" Little Mac was cut off by Shulk yelling out something.

"Who thinks (Y/N) and Little Mac should sing together!? On this very stage!" Your face turned a bright pink and Little Mac just had his head down, making him face the ground.