7 Minutes in Heaven~: Dark Pit x Reader

I'm sorry for not updating this story guys I just haven't been getting ideas lately but I finally thought of this! And I would have written this sooner today but I was at the mall and I got an FMA shirt, Fairy Tail shirt, and a Sword Art Online shirt and they look so cool! By the way, sorry if this one is bad I got shots on both arms yesterday and o feel a little dizzy so I might now write all of this correctly or I might not use the right words for some sentences. I am also sorry of you don't understand some of my spelling mostakes but just bare with me my body has all sorts of problems like I get some diseases at some points but I luckily get cured. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'M SO BORED!!" You yelled. You sat on a couch and just stared at the wall. You heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," You looked St the door to see who was coming in and saw it was Palutena with Pit, Dark Pit, Zelda, and Link. "Of hey Palutena."

"Hi (Y/N)," Palutena greeted. She held a hat im her hands with a few objects inside it. You didnt know what they were though.

"I see you brought guests," You said.

"Mhm," She sat down next to you while the rest pulled lut some chairs to sit in. "So what have you been up to?"

"Nothing really. I have nothing to do so I did well...nothing."

"Oh I have something we could play!" Palutena exclaimed.

"What is it?" You asked.

"7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!" She clapped her hands while the others kind of gave her a strange look.

"WHAT!?" Dark Pit suddenly screamed.

"Do you not know what 7 minutes in heaven is?"

"Y-yes I do it judt that..." Dark Pit didn't continue his sentence.

"Well then you could play!" You said.

"Fine."

"Okay, so we all put one of our belonging in this hat to signal that we are the person the player chose. I already told the rst to get stuff and they already have it," Palutena explained and you just nodded.

~~~10 minutes later~~~

"Okay! We're settled! Now let's plat. (Y/N) you go first."

You hesitated at first since you were nervous but you walked up to the had and grabbed an item.

A black feathr.

Im screwed!

You really liked Dark Pit but you thought he might have feelings for somwone else.

"Thats my cue," Dark Pit grabbed your hand and walked to a random closet. It was pretty big inside to be honest.

You two sat there until you heard Palutena say something

"Your 7 minutes staet now!"

(Im gonna try so hard not to make spelling mistakes in this part!)

"So...." You whispered.

"Um," Dark Pit whispered back. Dark Pit leaned closer to you. He started stroking your hair. "You look so beautiful."

"T-thanks."

He leaned even closer until your lips touched. He pinned you down on the floor, him on top of you. He licked your bottom lip, but you decided to tease him. He got the idea so he sat up and but you on his lap and pinched your butt making you gasp. He smirked and inserted his tounge in your mouth. You intertwined your fingers in his black locks. He broke the kiss and smirked once again.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" He asked.

"W-what!? I mean...yes," You blushed and you put your head down but he lifted it up with his fingers and kissed you once again. He was about to take off his shirt but he heard someone knock on the door.

"Your 7 minutes are up!" You two heard Palutena's voice.

"God damnit Palutena why do you always have to ruin everything?" You heard Dark Pit mumble. You walked out of the closet but you were pinned to the wall by Dark Pit.

"Dark Pit! This is embarrassing!" You hid your red face in his chest as he rubbed your back.

"You think it's embarrassing showing our affection towards each other? How childish."

"No I'm not saying that!"

"Okay then of you want to prove it then kiss me."

Your face turned an even darker shade of red.

"You blush to muc-" Dark Pit was cut off by you kissing him passionately grabbing him by the collar and pulling him closed to you. He closed his eyes and picked you up.

"Eeeeeh!!!" Palutena and Zelda squealed.

"Oh my gosh I need a picture of this!" Zelda got her camera and took and photo of you two kissing.

"Good job Dark Pit I knew you could do it!" Link said.

"Me too!" Pit added.

You two broke the kiss and looked at each other blushing.

"Well, I guess you do love me and your not embarrassed to show it."

"Of course I do and I would never be embarrassed to be with a guy like you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you guys like it? I tried to write as best ad I could. I bet there was a lot of speeling mistakes! Well, thanks for reading and stay awesome!!