Reach Your Gole: Palutena x Male!Reader

Hello my lovely readers! This was requested by eileen12353. Just so you know, this is my first x Male!Reader one shot so sorry if it sucks! Note that this has mature content.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You walked around the hallways trying to find the Goddess of
Light's room.

How am I supposed to ask her!? Do I just randomly say "Palutena will you marry me"!? Whatever I'll find a way, You thought to yourself.

You finally reached Palutena's room. You knocked nervously. 5 minutes later, the beautiful green haired girl came out.

"Hello (M/N). What brings you here on this lovely evening?" She asked.

"Uh I-I...do you," You should have thought what to ask her before you went to her room. "Do you wanna join me to dinner tonight?"

"A dinner? I'd love to!" She gave you a hug and you hesitantly hugged back.

"Okay then, I'll pick you up at 7. Is that cool with you?"

"Oh sure! I'll see you at 7!" She walked back to her room and closed the door.

Once she couldn't here anything outside her room, you leaned on the wall and slid down to the floor. You slid your fingers through your hair.

"This is going to be tough."

~~~6:00~~~

Your dinner with Palutena was only an hour away and you still didn't know what to say. So, you went to ask some of the guys for advice.

"LINK!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!" You screamed throughout the hallways. You saw Link poke his head out from on of the rooms.

"Yes?"

"Come here for a sec," He walked towards you.

"I need advice on how to impress...girls," You blushed.

"You're going on a date tonight or somethin'?"

"Y-yeah. I asked Palutena if she wanted to join me to dinner tonight and now I don't know what to say! And since you're with Zelda, I was thinking you could give me a piece of friendly advice," You nervously replied.

"Oh alright! So, what is the main thing you want to focus on talking to her about?"

"I invited her to dinner c-cause I wanted to ask her to m-marr-" Before you could finish your sentence Link spoke.

"Woah (M/N)! You're on a role today! First dinner, then the next thing you're asking her to marry you?!" Link yelled.

"Well, it's not like we just met. I've know her for a very long time and we're very close friends."

"Whatever."

Link told you how to talk to her to right way how to act and how not to act. The only thing he didn't tell you is how to ask her.

"Link? You didn't tell me how to actually ASK the girl!"

"Oh that. You could do that on your own! Just follow your heart and it will guide you the way," Link placed both of his hands on his beating heart.

"You're so weird," You mumbled. You thanked Link and walked to your room to get dressed.

~~~8:00~~~

You waited downstairs in the main hall for Palutena. You were talking with Robin and Ike when you saw a girl walking up to you. She looked so...gorgeous. Her long green hair lightly curled to match her prefect green eyes, her gold jewelry polished, her white dress nice as always, and her lips with a tint of lipstick made her look more beautiful then she already was.