A Letter to my Love: Ike x Reader

Okay, before I say anything, I know. The title is cheesy but I couldn't think of anything else! I don't think there will be as much spelling mistakes on this chapter than the last one cause I don't feel dizzy anymore but my arm is still killing me! Anyways I hope you like it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ikey! Where are you?" You yelled out. You used his nickname he despised and you knew he would come out and tell you not to call him that but he didn't.

"Hm. Thought that would work," You kept roaming the halls looking for Ike. You gave up and went to your room when you saw a piece of paper taped on your door. You read it in your head.

Meet me at the park by that café we always go to in 10 minutes. Don't question why cause you know how much I hate it when people question me you'll find out soon.

Ike~

"Okay then. I wanted to go out anyways," You grabbed the piece of paper and put it on your desk and headed to the park. It wasn't a long way from the mansion it was at least 2-3 blocks away. When you got there you looked around for Ike. You then felt something tackle you from behind.

"What the!" You looked to see who just randomly tackled you and saw Ike. "Ike you scared me!"

"I was planning to do that," You punched Ike on the arm earning a small chuckle from him. "Didn't hurt."

"Do you want it to?" You raised up your fist.

"No I'm fine I bet it still would hurt anyways," He smiled at you.

"Shut up," You shoved him to the ground.

"Oh my God I'm dying someone help me!" He said sarcastically.

"I said shut up Ike," You laughed.

"Okay okay," Ike lead you to a spot on the grass and you sat down next to him.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me?"

Ike started to blush and handed you a piece of paper. You unfolded it to see a lot written in it. You read aloud.

"Dear (Y/N),

First off, I want you to know I mean every single word in this letter you are about to read. When we first met, we immediately became friends, remember? That was the best day of my life. I was a little harsh to you the first couple of days cause well, you know how I am with people, but you changed me. I don't act the way I do with you with other people. When you told me a single "hi" or complimented me, I couldn't even look you in the eye cause I would end up blushing like a total idiot and I would embarrass myself. And when you say "goodbye" I would always get sad because that really sweet girl wasn't there to make me laugh or even smile. You made me have feelings I couldn't even understand and over time they grew even stronger than I imagined they would ever be!" You paused and took a deep breathe and kept on reading.

"I went to Marth to help me figure out why I was feeling this way because I literally never felt this way before with someone. He just said one single word: love. These were his exact words: "Love. Easy to spell, difficult to find, impossible to live without." I first thought he was going insane cause I really didn't know the definition of love and how it felt. I then started to believe Marth and I told myself,"Is this what love really feels like? When (Y/N) gives me her beautiful smile I start to get butterfly's in my stomach? When she even says a single word to me, I try to hold back my blush in my face?" And now, I really don't think Marth is insane. Well, he is but I don't think he was being insane about that. I really do think this feeling is...love. I get very strong feelings and every time I see you make me go crazy over you. Your personality, stupidity, beauty, I love it all. I really can't imagine my life without you (Y/N). I'm a better man because of you. I know this was a waste of your time and I bet you will probably reject it but I don't care. I really do love you. And like I said before, I mean every single word of it.

Sincerely,
Ike."

You folded the letter once more and looked at Ike to see his face covered with his hands.

"Ike? You really mean all of that?"

He didn't answer you.

"Ike look at me."

He shook his head.

"Ike seriously look at me," He uncovered his face a little to reveal his eyes red and puffy and his face wet with tears. You leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

He was shocked at first thinking he wrote that entire thing for nothing but soon closed his eyes and pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist. You did the same but with his neck and stood on your toes since he was much taller than you. You stood on his shoes so you would at least almost reach to his height. He was only a few inches taller than you but he looked like a giant in your opinion. You broke the kiss and spoke.

"You really thought I would reject you? Ike, that letter was beautiful and that was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me. I love you too," And with that you two shared another kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish a guy would do that for me! Well, I'm still to young to be thinking about these stuff but I wish it did. Also, I will try to update tomorrow but I don't think I'll be able to cause I'm gonna be busy tomorrow. Sorry if it was short! I hope you like it and stay awesome!!