Don't Say Goodbye: Roy x Reader

Hi guys! If any of you have watched Fairy Tail then you probably understand the title. The theme song is really catchy I can't get it out of my head I already memorized the song in the English lyrics and Japenese lyrics! Well, I hope you like it and if you haven't watched Fairy Tail, the theme song is right above!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its my last day here. You thought to yourself. You decided to leave the Smash Mansion and live in your world again. I'm gonna miss everyone. Especially Roy.

Roy was like the brother you never had. But lately, you began to grow stronger feelings for him. Why couldn't you like him earlier!?

You walked around the halls. Should I really go? I love the mansion and I don't want to leave everyone. No, I have to go. I just have to.

You actually didn't know why you wanted to leave. You just felt like things were getting to complicated. You knew the others would miss you dearly, but you just need to get away.

"(Y/N)!" You heard a familiar voice echo throughout the halls.

"Roy?"

"(Y/N)? Oh there you are," He bumped into you causing you to fall. "Sorry!"

"Its fine Roy. What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh yeah. PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME I'M GONNA BE SO LONELY!!" He pleaded.

"I'm sorry Roy but I just have to. And nothings gonna change my mind," You we're about to walk away when you felt him grasp your wrist. He sighed.

"Why did you consider leaving anyways in the first place? Is it something I did? Well, if I did anything that lead up to this, I apologize," He said.

"U-um. You didn't do anything Roy. And that's none of your business," You pulled your wrist away from him.

"Whatever," He was about to walk away but he stopped. "I will find a way to make you stay."

You just sighed and walked away back to your room. You shut the door and slid to the floor. You brought your knees close to your face and sobbed into them.

"R-Roy. I love you. I'm such a coward. In leaving just because I can't confess my feelings to you. Im so stupid," You layed on your back and looked up to the ceiling.

I can't leave. I won't leave. I'm staying. You got up and wiped your tears. You looked at yourself in a mirror.

"I need to tell Roy."

~~~timeskip~~~

"Roy!? Where are you??" You searched for the red headed boy. You saw a big stage and a huge amount of people gathered around it.

"Is (Y/N) here?"

"She has to be!"

"This is gonna be so cute!!"

You heard a few of the brawlers whisper to each other.

"Whats going on?" You asked.

"GAH (Y/N)! HERE SO SOON!?" Marth yelled.

"Marth? I asked a question. Whats going on?"

He sighed in defeat. "Just wait and you'll see."

You nodded. You then saw Roy coming up to the stage with a guitar on his hands.

"Oh God."

"Um...hello. I'm Roy, as you all should probably know. I'm going to perform a song for someone...(Y/N)."

You blushed.Why is he doing this for you? He started to play his guitar.

"Hey fairy where you going?

I'm trying to assemble all this light,

Ill shine it down and make tomorrow bright!"

The music started to get more intense and louder. You smiled.

"Oh yeah! Now do you hear the voices calling out your name?

Oh yeah! Because I lost my voice doing the same,

Oh yeah! Ill never quit until I feel your beating heart,

Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

He walked around the stage a bit only focusing on you.

"The sun and moon have joined in celebration,

Have you forgotten their affiliation?

When you're not here to share your laughter with me,

I just can't find my inspiration,

Now it's snowing,

Keep going,

Be honest,

Keep smiling because

We're approaching,

The clock keeps on ticking,

And it never stops

Hey fairy where you going?

Im trying to assemble all this light,

Ill shine it down and make tomorrow bright!

Why? Why? Why?

Dont say goodbye!!!"

He stopped walking around and took a deep breath. He walked up to the microphone.

"I actually think I was pretty good! What do you think (Y/N)?"

"You were awesome Roy! I loved it!!" You ran up to the stage and hugged him.

"I'm glad you did," He kept speaking into the microphone.

"Please, (Y/N)...Don't say goodbye!!" He sang out the last part.

"I won't. You singing made me realize 'why would I go away if everything I need is right here?'"

"Wait so you're staying!?"

"Yes Roy I'm staying!"

"This is awesome!!" He picked you up and hugged you. Without warning you, he put you down and kissed your lips.

Is this really happening!?

You calmed down first and then kissed him back. He picked you up again, still now disconnecting his lips from yours. You two eventually needed air and released from the kiss.

"That was amazing," Roy gasped.

"I agree," You laughed. "That song was really catchy."

He smiled like an idiot and grabbed the mic again.

"Hey fairy where you going?

I'm trying to assemble all this light," He sang into the mic. He have the mic to you.

"Ill shine it down and make tomorrow bright! Why? Why? Why?"

You two then sang this last part together.

"Don't say goodbye!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was that awesome or what!? I actually really liked it and I'm not a person that likes things that they create. For example my drawings. They suck. Anyways, I really thought that this song suited this chapter really well cause of the lyrics. I was just imagining Roy singing with Nate's voice and I was like "that would be amazing." Well, I hope you liked it and stay awesome!!