Did I Hurt You?:Roy x Reader

This was requested by cayleym101. I hope you enjoy it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You we're looking at your (whatever weapon you like). Looking at it's amazing features,colors, it was just awesome.You looked up to see a red-headed boy walking towards you. You looked closer and saw that it was your best friend,Roy. From the first time you joined the smash family, hes always stood by your side until this day.

"Anata ga kyo dono yo ni yoi gogo?" Roy asked.

"Huh?" you asked, still confused on what he just said.

"Sorry (Y/N), I keep forgetting that you dont speak Japenese. What I was trying to say was 'Good afternoon how are you?'" He said with a smile on his face. (Just pretend Roy speaks English)

"Its okay Roy and I'm doing fine how about you?"

"Oh I'm doing great! I was wondering if you wanted to go train with me since I have nothing better to do," he said looking at his feet.

"Sure, I'm up for something training. Its not like I had anything better to do either,"you stated as you got up and went to the training room, Roy following you. He stood at one end of the stadium as you stood at the other. "Ready Roy?"

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Roy exclaimed. You heard the numbers count down. 3, 2 , 1 , GO!! Once the word go was heard, Roy quickly charged at you with his sword, but you quickly dodged his attack. He attempted to try again, but you kept dodging his attacks, making him dizzy. While he was still dizzy, you quickly attacked him giving him 20% of damage. He got back up and charged at you, but you didn't Dodge his attack this time. He gave you a big cut on the arm, making you fall from the pain.

"Shoot! (Y/N) I'm really sorry!" he dropped his sword, rushing to you as you lied down on the floor. Blood was gushing out of your arm, making it sting.

"Its f-fine Roy. Its just a little cu-" you we're cut off by Roy.

"JUST A LITTLE CUT! (Y/N), ITS ALMOST THE SIZE OF MY SWORD!" he yelled, tears streaming down his face by the thought of you getting hurt.

"Roy...please dont cry. It wasn't your fault...it was mine. I-I wasn't paying attention," you said, tearing up from seeing Roy cry and from your cut. Roy picked you up bridal style and brought you up to your room. "Roy, what are you doing?"

"I need to treat your cut.I'm the cause of all of this," he said while getting a bandage.

"Roy you really don't have to do this. It was just an acciden-" you we're cut off again by something warm on your lips. You opened your eyes to see that the warm thing on your lips we're Roy's lips. He pulled back and gave you a smile.

"I need to treat you because I love you," he said slightly blushing at the end of his sentence.

"I love you too Roy,"you said with a smile.

"Good or else I think I would have gave you another cut," Roy said in a joking voice.

"ROY!" you yelled, thinking about what he just said.

"Oh I'm only kidding (Y/N)," he said as he got closer to you, your faces only inches apart. "I wouldnt harm the girl I love," and with that you two shared another kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roy: You know, I actually like this chapter.
Arley:ROY! HOW DID YOU GET MY PHONE!
Roy: *throws phone and cracks screen* Uhhh.. what phone?
Arley: Roy, you broke my screen!! Your paying for it!! Anyways bye see you in the next chapter! *waves and chases Roy*
Roy:Sayonara!! (Bye!) *runs away*