End.

Hey guys! Um, as you can see from the title, this is the end of this book.
I know I should continue it, and I've wanted to do so for so long, but I just haven't had any inspiration for any chapters.

   The thing is, I had a long phase where I was really obsessed with this game, and I wanted nothing else than have a family size bag of Doritos in front of me while I played it.

   But I've gotten into new fandoms, and I believe that I just kinda got over my obsession with this game.

   I found out about YouTubers a long time ago, and the first one I ever watched was Shane Dawson (queen).

   I still played this game while I had my new found obsession with YouTubers, but I slowly started sinking into this whole YouTube thing by finding other ones such as Joey Graceffa, Markiplier, and Dan and Phil. I love them so much.

   This continued to happen once I found anime.

   Anime legit ruined me. I didn't even watch t.v and only anime on Netflix. I mean, it was still pretty good, but I realized I stopped playing SSB.

   And it got even worse when I found out about bands.

   Bands are my life at the moment, along with YouTubers and anime. I first found out about 5sos (5 Seconds of Summer) and I adored the heck out of them. Then I found out about other bands from really good friends of mine (thank you so much). First it was Twenty One Pilots, then My Chemical Romance, Sleeping with Sirens, and many more. The ones I named right now are the ones I mainly listen to. If you wanna know the other bands I listen to, you can look at my description.

   WAIT THERE'S ONE MORE THING.

   Shows.

   The Walking Dead (Glenn ;-;) and Supernatural also got me a insane. I love these shows so much and all of these fandoms I've gotten into were the main reason why I didn't upload any more chapters.

   But overall, I'm not gonna be uploading chapters anymore. If I get into this game again, I will make a new story, and upload chapters there!
   Although, I have started a new story called "Her" which is a Dan Howell x Reader. Dan is a YouTuber by the way :').

   But this is it.

   This is the end.