Valentines Day Special♡: Roy x Reader

Hey guys this is my second one shot of my Valentines Day Special and I will probably not update as much cause my mom took away my phone and this is the only time I could use it. Well, I hope you like it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Whats this?" You unfolded the small paper and saw a neatly hand written letter.

Hello (Y/N)! Would you please meet me at the park tonight at 7:30 under the apple tree? Thanks. Bye bye now!

"This is either Pit or Roy who wrote this. Their always so cheerful," You folded the paper back to it's small little self and stuffed it into your pocket.

"Well it seems I do have something to do!"

You first wanted to investigate who wrote you the letter so you went down to Pit's room and knocked on it.

"Who is it?" You heads his voice from behind the door.

"(Y/N)!! Let me in!" You kicked the door open and heard Pit scream like a little girl, making you giggle.

"What the heck (Y/N)! I was gonna open it for you right now but you had to kick it open!?" He yelled at you.

"I'm sorry Pit but I'm kinda in a rush. Just one question," You grabbed the letter and showed it to him. "Did you write me this?"

He examined the letter.

"Nope. I don't write that neat," He sighs. "It looks like Roy's...or maybe Marth's. Its hard to tell."

"God damnit Marth and Roy now I'll never know who wrote it," You mumble. "Well, thanks anyways Pit!"

"Your welcome!"

You walk out of his room and go straight to yours to relax.

~~~7:30~~~

You were under the apple tree standing there. Since it was the only apple tree in the whole park, it wasn't hard to tell which one he told you to stand under. You suddenly saw Roy approaching you.

Could it be him?? No. It can't be him.

"Hi Roy," You waved at him and he gave you one in return.

"Hey (Y/N)," He stood next to you and leaned against the tree. "What are you doing here."

"Oh, someone just sent me a letter to meet them here," You handed him the letter and he just looked at it.

"I bet it's Pit."

"No I asked him and he said it was either Marth or...you," You whispered the last part.

"Oh," His face turned red as he scratched the back of his neck. One hour already passed and you and Roy were just talking.

"I don't think they're coming I'm gonna leave. Bye Roy," You waved again.

"Bye (Y/N)!"

I never got to confess to her.

~~~at the mansion~~~

You were in front of your room and was about to open your door when you realized you didn't have your keys with you.

"GOD DAMNIT!!" You stomped your feet on the ground in anger. "I LEFT THEM IN MY ROOM!"

You told Master Hand and he just said that he'll try to get them tomorrow so in the mean time you could stay with someone.

"How am I gonna find someone to stay with at this time of nigh-" You felt someone bang into you making you both collapse.

"Hey (Y/N)!" You heard Roy's voice greet you.

"Oh, hi Roy. Uh, can I ask y-you a question?"

"Sure," He gave you a warm smile.

"Well, uh you see, I left my keys in my room and Master Hand told me to find someone to stay with during the night and I was wondering if I could stay with you??" You ran out of breath and gasped.

"Oh okay!"

"Great, thanks," You walked with him to his room and shut the door behind you.

"(Y/N), there is something I need to tell you," He shifted closer to you.

"W-what is it?" You saw him get even closer.

Without saying something, he pinned you against the wall, blushing.

"Do you have a crush (Y/N)?" He whispered into your ear.

"Y-y-yeah..."

"Well, so do I~" And with that, he smashed his lips on yours and kissed you passionately. He lifted you up but kept you on the wall. He kept kissing you until he needed air and detached his lips from yours. He slightly licked his lips.

"I think I'm gonna enjoy this night," Roy said.

"I agree."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second chapter for this special, DONE! I hope you liked it! For some reason, I'm excited for Halloween cause I'm gonna dress up as L so if you actually do see a random girl cosplaying as L, it's probably me XD. I am gonna go to sleep now cause I'm tired and I have taekwondo early tomorrow. Bye bye and stay awesome!!