A Shower of Roses: Pit x Reader

You were in the main hall, sitting on a couch, bored out of your mind.

"I wonder where Pit is," You said to yourself.

"Oh, I know where Pit is," A voice responded to you. You jumped off the couch and fell on your butt.

"Oh my God Pitoo, you scared me!" You exclaimed.

"How many times do I tell yo- You know what forget it," Dark Pit said, walking away.

"Wait!" You ran up to him and grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards you. "Where is Pit?"

"If you let me go, I'll tell you," You let go of his wrist.

"Pit is in the garden. I hear he's planned something special for you," He smirked, making you start to feel nervous.

"Okay then. Well, bye Dark Pit!" You waved at him and he started walking away.

"Whatever," He mumbled under his breath. You started to head for the garden.

~~~at the garden~~~

You looked around for Pit. Dark Pit had told you he "planned something special for you," and then smirked. What does he mean by that?

"Hi, (Y/N)!" A voice yelled. You looked around you too see who called your name and saw Pit, standing under a tree.

"Hey, Pit!" You walked towards him. There you saw a colorful towel, a picnic basket, and a beautiful rose on the ground.

"Pit! What is all of this?" You questioned him.

"Its a picnic! For us," He explained. He grabbed the rose and handed it to you. "Here. This is for you."

"Pit. Its beautiful. Thank you," You hugged him.

"You wanna start eating now?" He asked.

"Why not?" You giggled and sat down next to him, staring into is blue orbs. He grabbed the food out of the basket and you two began to dig in.

"Pit? Why did you do all of this for me?" You asked him.

"Well...uhhh" He played with his fingers. You pulled his fingers away and made him face you.

"Well what?"

"Well, here goes nothing," He said. "Okay, stand up first."

You stood up, still confused on what he was trying to tell you.

"Close your eyes," You closed your eyes. "Now, don't question any of my sudden actions."

He took both of your arms and wrapped them around his neck. He placed his on your waist. As if on cue, a bunch of roses showered you both.He then leaned in and kissed your soft lips. He released the kiss and started the leave a trail of kisses along your neck.

You still had your eyes closed and your arms wrapped around his neck but started to giggle.

"Pit, that tickles!" You began to laugh even more.

"Okay, fine," He pulled back and placed you back on the colorful towel. You placed your head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around your waist and rested his head on top of yours.

"Thank you Pit."

"Anything for you, (Y/N)."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! Well, if you haven't heard, I wrote a new story called "My Little Alchemist: Edward Elric x Reader." I got so obsessed with the show that I just felt like I needed to write a fanfic about it. By the way, I haven't finished the whole series yet so the writing may be a little crappy. I also need more requests! I am literally running out of ideas. But, thanks to my handy dandy brain, I have a few ideas (but barely).Thats all and stay awesome!!