Jealous Much?: Dark Pit x Reader

Your two best friends Pit, and Dark Pit. You three we're sitting under a tree, chatting away. And when I mean chatting away, I mean you and Pit. Pitoo wasn't talking that much for some reason, giving Pit a few death glances from time to time.

"Pitty Pat, can I talk to you for a second?" Dark Pit asked.

"Don't call me that!!" whined Pit. "At least Pitoo actually makes sense.

"NO IT DOESN'T AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!" Pitoo yelled.

"Yes it does," Pit mumbled. He got up and followed Pitoo.

"Pit, stop hogging (Y/N). You know I hold feelings for her," Pitoo whispered while looking down.

"Oh yeah! Sorry Pitoo, I didn't mean to," whispered Pit.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!"Pitoo yelled as you looked at him yelling. "No one ever understands," Pitoo mumbled.

"I do Pit- I mean Dark Pit!" Pit said with a smile.

"Shut up Pit," said Dark Pit. Pit sat down next to you once again as Dark Pit just looked at the sky.

"Dark Pit, is everything okay? You're not talking much," you said with concern.

"Huh? Oh everything is fine (Y/N). Don't worry about me. Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"Sure," you said as you followed Dark Pit.

"(Y/N), this is just a random question but I need the answer to it. Who do you like better, Pit, or me?" he asked while looking down again.

"Dark Pit... I could never answer that. You both are so amazing. I could never imagine life without you too," you said while looking into his red, ruby eyes.

"If I we're to answer that, I would chose you. Your so beautiful, sweet, and you mean the world to me. I love you (Y/N), and I mean every word of it," he said as he grabbed both of your hands, making you blush.

"I love you too Dark Pit. With all my heart," you said as you kiss him on the lips. He doesn't hesitate and kisses you back passionately.

"You know what (Y/N)? You're the only one who could call me Pitoo," he says with a smile.

"Okay Pitoo,"you say and kiss his cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pit: Oh hey Arley watcha doing?
Arley: Shoot! *hides phone*
Pitoo:Whats wrong?
Arley:Nothing! Bye bye! *runs away*
Pit:Bye! *waves*
Pitoo: Bye.. *chases Arley*