The Fight: Chrom x Reader

This was requested by TacticianMagician. Thank you for requesting and I hope you like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How could you do this to me (Y/N)!?" Chrom yelled furiously.

"I didn't do anything Chrom! Its your fault for not taking care of your stuff, or should I say JUNK!!" Tears were brimming in your eyes.

"OH SO NOW ITS MY FAULT!? AND ITS NOT JUNK (Y/N), IF ANYTHING IS JUNK IN THIS ROOM, ITS YOU!!!" Chrom screamed.

"C-Chrom...Its just a stupid sword and you call me junk!" You went up to him and smacked him across the face and left.

"(Y-Y/N), I-I didn't mean that...you know what fine, leave! Its not like I ever want to see you again!!" Chrom slammed the door.

~~~5 months later~~~

"Hey Lucina!" You waved at your best friend, also your worst enemies daughter.

"Hi (Y/N). Uh, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure!" You sat down on a nearby couch. "So what's up?"

"Okay so you know how you got into a huge fight with my father and you guys haven't talked in 5 months?"

"Y-yeah," Tears formed in your eyes hearing Chrom's name.

"My father said that...since you guys don't like eachother anymore that he doesn't want me to be friends with that 'obnoxious' girl," Lucina said.

"W-what? Your dad doesn't want us to be friends anymore?"

"Yeah. I know it's hard for you but if I don't then my father is gonna KILL me! Not literally, but you know what I mean."

"Okay. I guess," Tears ran down your face and your eyes were red and puffy.

"Please don't cry (Y/N). I know it's going to be difficult not talking to each other anymore but soon, we will. Alright?" Your friend embraced you into a hug.

"Okay L-Lucina," You cried into her shoulder.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye. But, I know you'll find a way to fix all this," She patted your shoulder and walked away.

"I guess this is goodbye. But it doesn't have to be," You whispered.

You walked toward Chrom's room.

"Okay, deep breath," You took in a deep breath. You knocked on Chrom's door.

When it opened, there you saw the blue haired man.

"(Y/N)?"

"H-hello Chrom," You greeted shyly.

"I missed you so much," He hugged you.

"You did?" You asked.

"Yes, I did. So much. I felt like there was something missing in my life. Its like, a piece of my soul has been taken away from me, but now speaking to you again, gave me back that piece of my soul," He gave you a smile.

"I missed you too Chrom. But, I need to speak about something with you."

"Oh okay, come in," He let you inside his room.

Okay, (Y/N). Say this as calm as possible.

"FIRST, YOU MAKE ME LOSE ALL MY HOPE IN LIFE, AND THEN YOU TAKE AWAY MY BEST FRIEND!? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!" You went up to him and smacked him again.

Um...that wasn't how I wanted to fold that out.

"(Y/N)! Why did you just slap me!?" He rubbed his cheek, and saw a little bit of blood on his hand. "Look what you did!!"

You gasped and covered your mouth.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry Chrom. I don't know what got into me, here let me help," You grabbed a napkin and was about to wipe away the blood when you felt someone push away your arms.

"No, (Y/N)! I thought we were friends again, but you come into my room just to yell at me and smack me again?! I don't think so. How would you like it?" Without warning you he slapped you making you fall.

You started crying from the sudden pain on your cheek. Now it was Chrom's turn to gasp.

"Unnnh," You groaned.

Chrom looked at his hand and then at you. He kneeled down beside you and rubbed your cheek.

"I-I am so sorry," He carried you to his bed. And that's all you remembered until you blacked out.

~~~4 hours later~~~

"Is she going to be okay?" You heard a familiar voice ask.

"I assure you, she will be fine. Just, be patient," You heard footsteps clacking on the floor and walk out the door.

"(Y/N), please forgive me. I don't know why I did that, I'm so stupid. I regret anything I said or did to you just...please forgive me," You heard a voice sob.

You opened your eyes.

"Ngh," You muttered. "What happened?"

"(Y/N)?"

"Hm? Chrom?"

You felt two amrs wrap around you. "I'm sorry."

"Its okay Chrom. I'm fine, don't pressure yourself," You gave him a slight smile.

"(Y/N). I got so excited when I saw you at my door. I wanted to tell you that I-I....."

"I really like you. I felt terrible that day I called you a piece of junk. I didn't eat for days, I was about to give and just let myself die until Lucina found me. She forced me to eat, but I still felt that pain in my chest about hurting your feelings."

"You like me?"

"Mhm. Do you feel the same way about me?"

"Yes, I do. When I slapped you those two times, I felt so bad."

Chrom leaned closer to you and kissed your lips. You felt so overjoyed that Chrom felt the same way about you. He broke the kiss and looked into your eyes.

"Date tonight?"

"Of course."

Well, you started off as friends, enemies, but then friends once again. And the good news is you'll also be able to keep being Lucina's friend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked it TacticianMagician! I'm sorry if it was really cheesy but I just had to. Also, I'm having my belt test in two days I'm so excited!! I hope I at least get my orange belt. Well, stay awesome!!