Heartbreak Girl: Link x Reader

OMF I'M FINALLY UPDATING I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated I haven't had much inspiration for this book and I got sucked into the anime fandom so I was really focused on that. I hope you enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your breakup with Link had been hard on you. You were in love with that precious blonde, but he said things weren't working out for him.

You hugged your pillow tighter as you felt tears stream down your cheeks.

"No, don't cry. You don't love him anymore!" You yelled.

You tried to convince yourself that you hated him, but you just couldn't. It was to hard to let him go.

You picked up your ear buds and your phone and put on your favorite band/artist. (Mine is 5 Seconds of Summer, Twenty ∅ne Pilots, and My Chemical Romance.)

You lyed on your bed for a good one hour until boredom got the best of you and you decided to go to Zelda's room.

You knocked on the door, and out came Zelda.

"Hey (Y/N)! How have you been?" She leaned in to give you a hug.

"I haven't been very good," You confessed.

"Still hooked up on Link, aren't you?" She asked.

You nodded your head and felt tears once again flow down your cheeks.

"Ah! (Y/N), don't cry!" She hugged you once again as you let it all out.

What you two didn't know that Link was watching all of this happen and realized his mistake.

"Come in (Y/N)!" Zelda stepped aside to let you in.

You sat on her bed and cried your eyes out until you felt like you ran out of tears.

"I never knew Link was such a bitch," Zelda said.

"Z-Zelda!" You laughed, hearing the name Zelda gave Link.

"It's true isn't it?"

You agreed, so you nodded.

"Hey! I have a great idea!" Zelda exclaimed.

"That is?"

"We could have a girls night! With Lucina, Peach, Rosalina, Reflet, Palutena. Oh, it'll be so much fun!"

You thought about it. I guess seeing my friends wouldnt be that bad.

"Sure," You replied.

"Yay! Meet us at (favorite restaurant) at 5!"

~~~with Link~~~

"What did she do that was so bad that I broke up with her?" Link said to himself.

"Nothing," Ike said.

Link had Ike over at his place for a while.

"Yeah, I know. I just don't know why I broke up with her."

"Whatever," Ike said.

"Ike, you know, you're not helping what so ever!" Link yelled.

"Mhm."

"Ugh!" Link thought for a moment. "Thats it!"

Link grabbed his guitar and went straight to your room.

I can do this.

He knocked on your door and heard a low "come in."

You were on your bed with your pillow, crying.