Valentines Day Special♡: Link x Reader

"Whats this?" You finally unfolded the paper and saw something written on it.

Dear (Y/N),
You are probably freaked out right now cause you got a random letter in your mail, but please don't be. I just need to tell you something. Please meet me by the waterfall at 5:00. Thanks.

Sincerely,
....

"Why didn't the person who sent me this note at least put their name below? Baka," You folded the letter again and stuffed it into your pocket.

You looked at your watch to see that it was only 3:00.

"Huh, it's still pretty early," You shrugged and went to go talk to Lucina about the letter you got.

"Lucina!" You walked around the halls peeking through everyone's door to see if she was there.

"Yes?" You saw Lucina poke her head out from her door.

"I need to talk to you about something," You started walking towards her.

"Sure! Come in," She opened her door more and let you in. "Now, what was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Well, you see," You put your hand in your pocket and grabbed the letter."I got this letter and it says

'Dear (Y/N),
You are probably freaked out right now cause you got a random letter in your mail, but please don't be. I just need to tell you something. Please meet me by the waterfall at 5:00. Thanks.

Sincerely,
....
What does this mean?"

Lucina snatched the letter away from you and skimmed through it. A smirked was plastered on her face.

"You don't know what this means?"

You shook your head.

"Oh (Y/N), it's pretty obvious. Isn't it?" She got up and started walking around the room. She then turned to look from you. "Its probably a letter from Link asking you to be his valentine."

"W-what!? No way, he likes Zelda!" Your face was heating up.

"Come on (Y/N), you told me you had a crush on him didn't you?"

You shyly nodded your head.

"Well, this is your chance! Go get him tiger!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my lord Lucina it's no from Link! I already told you he likes ZELDA, NOT ME! And you already should know that."

"Suit yourself," Lucina put her hands in the air as to defend herself.

You looked back at your watch to see it was already 4:50.

"Damn, time sure flies fast. I got to go Lucina," You waved at her and ran out of he room and to the waterfall.

"It really would have been smart to put the name down, cause now I don't know who I'm supposed to be looking for," You mumbled to yourself.

You turned around to face the waterfall. Its so pretty.

You were so focused on the waterfall that you didn't even notice to arms wrap around your waist. You, being your oblivious self, leaned back and rested your head against the persons chest.

What the hell am I doing?!

You jumped up and turned around to see a blushing Link.

"I'm sorry L-Link!" You apologized.

"I-Its alright (Y/N). I was kinda the one who hugged you from behind anyways," He scratched the back of his head.

"Um, so w-what a-are you doing h-here?" You asked him, failing to sound normal.

"Oh, uh...just you know, I wanted to enjoy the breeze outside, get some fresh air."

"Cool," Your gaze went back to the waterfall. "Isn't it beautiful Link?"

"What's beautiful?"

"The waterfall," You shut your eyes and let the air flow through you strands of hair.

"Yeah, it really is," There was a long pause between you two. "But you know who's even more beautiful than the waterfall?"

"W-who?" Your face turned red.

There was another long pause.

"Link? You still here?" You looked over to him and he stared into your eyes. "Whats gotten into you Link?"

He got closer and wrapped his arms around your waist again and got closer to your ear.

"Its you (Y/N)~" He whispered gently into your ear, sending chills on your spine. He got closer to your lips until they both touched. You shut your eyes and kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. When you broke the kiss, his face was all red.

"Y-you kissed back," Link whispered.

"Of course I did," You grabbed his hat and placed it on your head, earning a chuckle from him.

"I've been meaning to ask you this (Y/N)...will you be my valentine?"

You gave him a smile and nodded your head.

"Well, at least I found out who wrote that letter."

"Oh yeah! Sorry about that. I just took Marth's advice. He told me not to add my name to make it more 'mysterious'," He said.

"Well you two are...baka!" You laughed.

"Hey! Thats mean!" Link laughed along with you. He calmed down and hugged you.

"You complete my heart♡."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did you guys like it? I really enjoyed writing that! Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now but I'll write the next chapter on Friday. Bye and stay awesome!!