Teach me how: Mega Man x Reader

This was requested from eileen12353. Thanks by the way! I am currently working on a Falco x Robotic!Reader one shot so stay tuned for that one! Also, did you guys know that there was a show for Mega Man? Well, I found out not to long ago, I think a couple of months ago but whoever is a Mega Man fan, I suggest watching that! Anyways, let's get started with the one shot!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were in the training room just watching the other fighters you know...train. Cause what would be the point of a training room? ANYWAYS, you had your eyes on the one and only, Mega Man.

You we're very interested in him. He was so tiny but he could really pack a punch! You walked over to him.

"Hey Mega Man!" You greeted him. He just answered with a small wave.

"Whats wrong?" You asked him but he just kept training.

"Sorry, (Y/N) I was just to caught up in my training that I didn't pay attention to you," Mega Man apologized, now looking at you.

"Oh it's fine. So...umm. What have you been up to lately?" You tried to find a way to start a conversation with him.

"You know, the usual. Training, hanging out with a couple of friends," He responded.

"Cool. So, what are you training for?" You we're struggling to get to talk to him.

"Nothing really! I just want to get better at my fighting techniques. And who knows, they could pay off one day!" He exclaimed, sounding really excited on finally talking to you.

"I hope they do. I need to get better at my training myself," You said. Mega Man looked at you with a hopeful face.

"Oh, oh I know! I could train you!" Mega Man exclaimed. You smiled at him and nodded.

"Really? That would be awesome! I would love to train with you Mega Man!" You said.

"Let's get started then," Mega Man took his fighting stance at one of the sides of the training room while you took the other.

"Okay, first let's spar a bit. Is that fine (Y/N)?" He asked.

"Sure. I like sparring anyways," You agreed.

You two started sparring. Mega Man started to shoot you with his little laser things (I don't know what they're called I don't play as Mega Man very often). You dodged his attack and did a back flip over him. Now you we're behind him and took this advantage to make your move. You roundhouse kicked him on the side, making him stumble. He got back up and you were about to hit him, but he used his up special and got away with it. A couple of hours passed and you two we're still sparring.

~~~time skip~~~

"That was fun!" Mega Man said. You nodded.

"I know right! It was the best training session I have ever had," You grabbed a towel and dried all your sweat away while Mega Man just took a seat on a nearby bench.

"Wanna train tomorrow at 2:00?" He asked.

"Okay," You looked at your watch. "I have to go Mega Man. Bye!" You ran up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

He started blushing. "B-bye, (Y/N)! I can't wait for tomorrow!"

"Neither can I!" You ran off to your room.

"Best. Day. Ever," Mega Man said to himself. He went to his room to tell his roommate all about his wonderful day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes! I finally finished that one. I'm so sorry if it was short, but I'll try to make my upcoming one shots longer! Well, bye guys! Oh! Don't forget to stay awesome!!