Valentines Day Special♡

I know, I know, it's a long way from Valentines Day but this idea just popped up in my head. Well, this is just the introduction after this I will start with the Valentines Day one shots.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valentine's Day. The day where couples go out and do something special for their loved ones. And you? Well, you didn't have anyone that gave you presents or kisses on this day.

Almost everyone had something to do today but you. You were thinking of just staying in your room in your pajamas watching (f/s).

"(Y/N)!(Y/N)!!" Oh dear. There comes Peach again.

"What is it now Peach?" You gave her an annoyed look and a loud sigh.

"I am so sorry if I'm bothering you but I passed by your room and there was mail in front of your door. So I just wanted to let you know. Bye bye now! And by the way, I won't be around for a while cause I have a date with Mario. See ya!" She then ran off to who knows where.

"Even she has a date?" You let out another sigh and went up to your room.

"I wonder what's in the mail today," You grabbed the letter and unfolded it.

"Whats this?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dun!! Who will it be? No seriously I have no idea who I will start this special with but I'll think of something. Stay tuned in for the next chapter and stay awesome!!