A Blind Date: Ike x Reader

"Oh come on (Y/N), could you please do it!? For me?" your best friend, Lucina pleaded.

"For the last time Lucina, I don't want to go on a blind date," you said, already getting a headache from Lucina's pleading.

"Please!! Come on just this once. I'll stop annoying you," said Lucina as she gave you puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. At least you'll stop annoying me," you whined.

"Yay! You won't regret it (Y/N), I promi-" she trailed of when she saw Ike and quickly ran to him, leaving you alone. Since Lucina was with Ike, you went to your room and just sat on your bed. You got a text from Lucina saying "Come down stairs to the main hall." You got off your bed and did as you were told.

"Oh hey (Y/N)," she said. "Sorry for leaving you alone all of a sudden. The thing I wanted to tell you is that your date wit-" she trailed off again as she covered her mouth. "Your date with... uhhh.. DESTINY! Yeah thats what I was gonna say. Anyways, your date with destiny it today at 7:00 so you have to get ready," she said with a smile. You simply nodded and went back to your room. You looked around your closet and found a pastel (f/c) dress and put it on. You then found some brown boots on put them on as well. You went back downstairs to see it was already 7:00. You waiyed at your meeting place to wait for your date with "destiny" until you saw Ike walking toward you.

"Uhh... are you my surprise date Lucina was talking about?" he questioned as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I suppose so because Lucina told me I also had a surprise date," you said as you looked down to your feet.

"Well then lets go," he said as he grabbed your hand, making you blush a tint of pink.

You arrived at a beautiful fountain where Ike sat down and he made a gesture to come sit next to him. You sat next to him as an awkward silence began.

"Uhh... so Ike? What do you wanna do while we're here?" you asked him.

I don't know. Maybe just talk?" he suggested as you nodded. You talked for a little while a few laughs and blushes here and there. "(Y/N)?" he called.

"Hmm?" you said as you looked into his blue eyes as he looked into your (e/c) eyes.

"Since the first time I saw you, I fell in love with you. Every time you laugh, I get this tingly feeling in my stomach, every time you smile, I can't help but smile back, every time you talk, I can't help but think about your beautiful voice afterwards. (Y/N), I'm not a man of words but this is the only way I could express my feelings... I-I love you," he said as he place his forehead upon yours. You blushed deeply at his words.

"I-Ike. I love you too. Ever since I saw you, I had a massive crush on you," you said. He then leaned in and kissed your lips. You we're shocked by what he just did, thinking he was a blunt man but he gets all soft around you. But you started to enjoy the kiss and wrap your arms around his neck as his moved slowly to your waist. He leaned back, giving you a smile.

"I'm glad you we're my blind date," he said, caressing your cheek.

"Yeah. Me too," you said looking into his blue eyes. As Lucina told you, you wouldn't regret it, and you don't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwwww!! This is so cute!! Just a quick note, please request cause I'm running out of ideas. Thanks for looking at this and stay awesome!!