Chapter 2: Home Again

Nina Dobrev as Sophia Brava.

*******

Chapter 2

(Sophia's pov)

After the phone call my Aunt and I wasted no time going back to LA. We got home in less than 8 hours because we booked the earliest flight heading back home. I wondered what was the rush but nevertheless I packed my bag and got on my flight.

I told Luke I was going back home over a phone call, but he insisted on dropping us off at the airport, I couldn't refuse.

Damn his persuasion skills.

******

I stood outside the front door waiting for mom to open up. I stared at the front door and suddenly get hit with a wave of all the bad and good memories I've had in this house. My eyes started welling up with tears but I held them back because I knew I was just wasting my tears on the past.

The door opened up and I meet brown eyes and instantly smile.

"Honey! Welcome back!" Mom screamed and pulled me into a bear hug.

We pulled apart and I saw her smile but it didn't quite reach her eyes, she noticed and looked away from my eyes.

My aunt and mom start talking but I blocked it all out only thinking about what was going on. Why am I in the dark?

"Come on in Sophia!" Aunt Sarah yelled from inside while pulling in her luggage and I stepped out of my train of thoughts and stepped inside.

A chauffeur took my bags and went upstairs to place them in my room.
I followed him up to freshen up for dinner. I tuck my hair behind my ear and watch my steps as I went up the stairs.

We reach my room and the chauffeur places them next to the bench in front of the headboard to my bed. I mumble 'thank you' and he nods him head at me, with a small smile as well.

He leaves the room and I take my time looking over my room and smile at all the pictures over my desk. The teddy bear mom gifted me for my ninth birthday and the bracelet, my best friend Claire gave me on my vanity.

"I left everything the same after you have left, I thought you would've liked that." Mom said while leaning on the doorframe and looking into the room.

"Thank you." I said to her softly and don't meet her eyes, still taking in my old room.

I stared at the room. Everything was in its own place. This room held many memories and I'm glad mom respected that. I basically grew up in here.

*******

I woke up at the sound of my alarm at 7:00 in the morning. I groaned and ran a hand through my face. I turn to my side and placed my head in my arm.

"Sophia get up!" Mom yelled as she walked towards my door. I hear her footsteps grow louder and I quickly pulled off my covers and ran towards my bathroom. Not wanting mom to see me in bed and start yelling.

"Cold, cold,cold" I muttered at the cold floor while running towards the warmth of my bathroom, where I had heated floors.

*******

I walked into my walk in closet and searched for an outfit.It took about 15-20 minutes to decide what to wear because of the constant battle in my head. The struggle is real.

I put on my dress and smiled at myself.

'Time for makeup' I thought to myself.

I finally finished my make up and looked at myself in the mirror, liking at my masterpiece.

"Sophia you cleaned up pretty nicely today." I said to myself.

'Now its time for revenge' I smirked.

*******

This chapter was deleted. Gosh! Had to rewrite this whole chapter anyways....

Comment and vote away.

-T