Chapter 15: Angel

Sophia's outfit.

*******

Chapter 15

( Noah's pov)

I turn my head to see Sophia going up the stair leading up to my room. I knew she'll find a row of clothes in my walk in closet dedicated to her clothes, and that's exactly what I wanted her to find.

I still missed her but I could never forgive her for what she has done to me in the past. I hope that someday she will come back to me.

I press pause on the football game I was watching and get some snacks ready for me and Sophia. I walk down the living room and find one of Sophia's earrings. I smile.

' This girl leaves her stuff everywhere. '

I place the earring in a safe place and walk over to the fridge. I rumage through the fridge looking for food. I take out two sodas and microwave the popcorn.

I see Sophia wearing the dress I gave her last year and just stare at her. She looks like a angel every time I see her.

She glances at me and sits back down on the sofa. She grabs the remote from the coffee table and presses play. I look at her every move and study her face. She was always into sport, she had this glint of sadness in her eyes.

I take the popcorn out of the microwave and walk over to the living room. I sit right next to Sophia with our arms touching.

She grabs a piece of popcorn and chews on it.

" Did you see my earring anywhere?" She askes me and catches me already looking at her.

I see her cheeks turn red and she quickly turns her head away. I smirk at her reactions.

"No" I lie.

" If you see it anywhere, will you give it back to me?" She askes.

"Yeah ok." I dismiss.

She lays her feet on the coffee table and watches the game.

*********

Sophia shifts uncomfortably in her seat, I run my head towards her.

"Want a pillow?" I ask her.

"No thanks." She says. I shrug and look back at the tv.
I few seconds later she shifts uncomfortably again. She adjusts her body by leaning on me. I move my arm around her shoulders and she doesn't react. I smirk while watching the game.

I look at the clock and it reads 2:47. The whole day we have been sitting at home watching games. I'm just happy that Sophia didn't decide to go home or I would've been bored the whole day.

"Hey you wanna go out." I ask huskily into Sophia's ear.

I feel her shiver and I smirks. But my plan completely backfires when she gets up and leans over real close to my face and says, "sure."

I freeze up in my seat and she smirks back at me. She retreats and goes back up to get ready. But not before taunting me with her hips.

' This girl is death for me. '

*******

I go up the stairs and open the door to my room. And the first thing I see is Sophia trying to put on her shirt I see a glimpse of her belly and with that alone I smirk.

I walk over to her and help her pull the shirt down.

"Thanks" she says before fixing her hair with my brush.

I walk over to the corner of my bed and watch Sophia get ready to go out.

"So where are we going?" She askes.

"Its a surprise." I say to her. 

She sighs and looks at me. 

"I hate surprises."

"I know." I say after smirking.

"Don't worry you'll love the surprise. " I say.

********
Long time I haven't updated. Wow I already have so many reads.

So where is Noah taking Sophia?

Vote and comment.

- T