Chapter 12: Chocolate

Chapter 12

(Sophia's pov)

"Here let me get that." Noah said as he stood up from his seat.

'What is he doing' I thought.

He leaned on top of the table and touched the side of my lips.

'Oh Shit'

I froze up and look up to him. He smirked at me and sat back down in his seat.

I looked at him as he sucked on his thumb, sucking the ketchup that was once on my lips.

He looked directly at me while doing this.

'Omg'

I looked away quickly suddenly intrested in the flickering lights of cars passing by.

I grabbed my cup of coffee to my lips and drank it. I unconsciously looked at Noah while drinking my coffee.

I saw something in his eyes not sure what it was.

I grinned mischievously at my cup. I put my cup down and licked off the remaining of the coffee off my lips.

Noah unconsciously bit his lips. My lips curled upto a smirk.

'Jackpot'

*******

"I'll drive." Noah said.

"No I drive."

"No me."

"No me its my car."

"I don't care I wanna drive"

"No you aren't gonna drive my baby." I say as I take out my car keys.

"Yes I am." He said as he grabbed my keys away.

"Hey!" I yell.

"Hey." He said in a monotone voice.

I glare at him and grunt loudly and stomp my feet on the concrete of the parking lot. People walking by look my way and I felt my cheeks warm up.

I glare at Noah and he looks at me amused.

"Get in "he said.

I don't move I stood my ground. He turned his back to me and opened the passenger car door for me.

"I'll get you ice cream." He said to me.

'I do like ice cream'

"Fine I want chocolate ice cream." I say as I quickly sit down on my seat.

I look back at Noah and see him grinning at me.

"What?" I ask him confused.

"Nothing I thought you've grown out your love for chocolate."

"Are you kidding me!No! Chocolate is the love of my life." I say as he closed my car door and walked around the the driver seat.

"I wish I was chocolate." I think I heard him mumble.

"What?" I whisper to him.

"Nothing"

*******

"Which one do you want? I'm guessing you still love rocky road" Noah said as I sat down on the kitchen table.

"Yeah I want that one." I say to him. Noah walks over to the sink to get a spoon.

'He has nice shoulders' I think to myself.

Noah hands me the ice cream and the spoon. It took me less than a second to devour the ice cream.

I look back up to Noah and gesture the the spoon of ice cream pointing towards him.

'I probably look like a 5 year old now?'

"You want?"

He shook his head at me and started to make his way to the living room

"I so want to be chocolate." I hear him mumble.

********
Long time since I updated sorry couldn't think of anything to write.

Vote and comment.

-T