Chapter 36: Camp Fires

Chapter 36
(Skye's pov)

"You know what let's get all of these." Sophia says, all of a sudden.

I look up from the clothes rackets and give her a weird look, and say "Your joking right?"

"No" she says non-chalently before taking about half of the dresses on the rack.

"It's official, you are crazy." I say and follow her to the register. I grab our purses from the couch before leaving the room.

"Oh we'll need some shoes." She says and gestures to a lady behind the counter.

The lady comes over and another worker replaces her from behind the counter. Sophia points at all the shoes she wanted and the lady put a tab on it, to show others it was already purchased. After about five pair of shoes, Sophia suddenly turned to me and look at me expectantly.

"What?" I say after almost bumping into her.

"Well, aren't you going to pick any?" She says.

I give a look and she rolls her eyes at me and then says, "you know what I'll just pick some for you. Oh and how about you call the boys to meet us in the car, please." And turns back around to continue shopping.

I sit down on the black couch behind me and dial Noah's number. He picks up after three rings and I tell him to meet us back at the car.

I tell tell him about the shopping me and Sophia did, and how stressful it is when Sophia suddenly turns into work mode. It's like a lot of work, I like it better when she's just her. Noah chuckles and I smile at the sound of his voice. We both then hang up and I look around for a certain brunnete.

Which wasn't quite hard, since I only had to hear the sound of her complaining. I find her at the register yelling at the man on the other side of counter. I quickly walk over to her and calm her down.

Her eyes lights up at the sound of my voice and replies, "finally Skye you're here, this guy says I'm not allowed to take this many items, when I literally come to shop here the past few months and I've never heard of a purchase limit." She says accusingly and shooting glares at the man.

"Sophia how about you take half of these bags and head over to the car, and I'll get the rest." I say taking half of the bags off the counter and put them in Sophia's hand and bumped Sophia's hips to get her to stop glaring at the man and start to make her way out.

She looks back at me and gives me a small smile and then says, " I don't know what I'd do without you, Skye."

She says before heading out the store, I watch her retreating steps and I then turn to the worker. I give him a sheepish smile and then said, "trust me she's not always like that, she's actually really sweet once you get to know her." While I took out my wallet to get my credit card and started to pay for the rest of the clothes.

The man immediatly starts to pack the clothes and then says, "don't worry about it miss, it happens everyday."

I take the bags and said goodbye to the cashier, before making my way out.

************

(Noah's pov)

The past hour was filled with me and Sophia taking pictures around Saint Monica Pier. Skye and Lucus decided to take pics from the boardwalk, and we all agreed to meet back near the camp fire in about a half hour, since the sun was about to set.