Chapter 5: Dozen of Eggs

Chapter 5(Sophia's pov)

Chapter 5
(Sophia's pov)

After my little speech I looked around and saw everyone in class looking between me and Noah. I felt a bit of pain in my chest at the look in Noah's eyes but quickly got over it and looked back at Mr. Smith.

"Sophia, why don't you take a seat now?" Mr. Smith asked me. He turned his body towards the board the write the lesson plan for today, not really caring for the teen drama going on right now in his room.

I looked around for a seat and grabbed the empty seat next to Lucas, and coincidentally my seat was behind my ex's. I walked over and my hand slightly hit Noah's shoulder and I quickly moved it away as if he was unsanitary. I placed my purse on top of my desk and took a seat next to Lucas.

"Quite the little speech you made." Lucas said and I turned towards him and winked at him playfully. He smiled at me knowingly and turned his head to the front of the class to listen at the lesson.

******

Flashback

"I think we should take a break." Luke said to me after a few moments.

"Long distance never works and I can't help knowing I might not ever see you again." I said to him, not really surprised he was bringing this up since I was leaving for LA and had no idea when I was coming back.

"But we will still be best friends like we were before, right?" He said, hopefully. There was a bit of sadness in his tone when saying so.

"Yeah you will always be my best friend." I said to him, knowing my feelings for him will probably never go away because he is a big part of my life.

Flight 23BMA to depart in 10 minutes.

"Well your flight is about to depart." He states looks up at the speaker on the tall ceilings of the airport.

"Yeah, I have to go, you better come visit me." I said to him as I hugged him tightly.

"Better come over for the holidays." He added cheerfully with a bit of sarcastic tone to his voice.

"Of course." I said to him as I laughed.

"Never know I might surprise visit you." He smiled.

"I would love that." I said.

Flight 23BMA leaving in 5 minutes.

"Gotta go now, but I don't wanna leave you." I said.

"Me too."

"I'll call you once I land." I said as I pulled him into a bear hug.

"You better." He said as he kissed me on the cheek. I kissed him on his other cheek. This wasn't the last of Luke Taylors in my life.

*********

"Mr. King please report to the principal's office." The loudspeaker spoke.

'Time for plan A' I thought mischievously.

I saw Noah walking towards the principals office and I just happen to be in here too.

I have laid out a slingshot connecting to the door and a dozen eggs, at about ten in the morning when the principal was out for a meeting with the DOE. Once Noah opens the door the eggs will drop onto his head.

A few minutes later I hear the doorknob twist and Noah stepped inside the room and just one second after, the dozen of eggs fell onto his head. Noah is really self conscious of his hair, he wanted it to be perfect.

'Let's see how nice his hair looks now.'

Noah's jaw was dropped to the floor, frozen in his spot. I chuckled breaking the silence. He immediately turned his head to the sound and towards my direction.

"You!" He pointed at me, with a frown and glare attached to his face.

"Me?" I pretended to be innocent and pointing at myself.

"You are gonna wish you never did that." He said before mustering up his best death glare.

'Yeah right' I smirked at him and the raw eggs in his messed up hair.

*******

Comment and vote.

100+ reads!!!!

-Tanzena