Chapter 18: Dancing with the Bad Boy

Sophia and her new friends. ^
Blake Lively as Claire.
Selena Gomez as Sabrina.
Ariana Grande as Mia.
Gigi Hadid as Melissa.

Gravity by Sara Bareilles

********
Chapter 18

(Sophia pov)

Me and Claire enter the magnificent ballroom with our arms attached to each other. I stiffen under Claire's arm and she looks back over at me.

"Don't worry." She told me. I nodded at her.

I was completely jealous of Claire because she had the brains, looks, and confidence in the fashion world. She was made for this world, that's why she was the first invited to the party. All the brand magazines knew Claire as the beautiful supermodel who runs for the best fashion runways. I always have known since we were little that she would become a supermodel.

We walk through the gorgeous people to find anyone we know. I felt self conscious under the people but one thing I learned from Claire is to never show you are scared. We walked through the people and a red sea was created for us two.

"Thank you for coming!" My idol Mary Molone screamed excitingly. She enveloped us in bear hugs.

"I didn't know you two know each other?" She said looking at us confused.

"We have basically grown up together." I replied.

*********
I sipped my drink and looked over to Claire dancing with a handsome man. I smile at them both. I spot late arrivers coming in and turn my attention back to Claire. The two was into a deep conversation and Claire seemed quite happy. The song ended just after the handsome man dipped Claire and brought her back up.

'Aww' A voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Mind if I have this dance?"

I turn my head and see the one and only you guessed it right Noah. I was surprised Noah still had the guts to talk to me after I told him, I don't want him anymore. I play along with him, knowing the dance with lead to rumors among the known stars in the ball room.

I check out his suit and I admit he looked handsome in it.

"Sure." I put my hand on top of his offered hand and he leads the way to the middle of the dance floor. Just then the song 'Gravity' by Sara Barelles started. I felt like a coincidence how this song played just before we both began dancing.

I slowly place my hand on Noah's shoulder and he placed his hand on my back. And we began dancing. His touch felt familiar but o didn't read much into it, remembering why I came back to LA for. I put my walls up.

I look back into Noah's eyes and I see he is looking at me in 'adoration'? I hold his gaze and I break it by just looking above his shoulder, seeing Mia and Melissa has finally arrived.

They catch my eye and shoot a kiss. They then look at Noah and smirk towards me.

'Weird'

"You look beautiful." Noah says interrupting my thoughts.

I almost believed him and just looked at him and rolled my eyes. I start to walk away from him, feeling him right behind me.

********

CLIFFHANGER!

Ik ik I'm a bitch.
Thanks for 700+ reads, damn.
Comment and vote plz.

-T