Chapter 28: Eyes Talk

New Romantics - Taylor Swift^

********Chapter 28(Sophia's pov)

********
Chapter 28
(Sophia's pov)

I do a twirl for Claire and look at her expectantly. I give her a small and unsure smile, while raising my eyebrows. She pursues her lips and narrows her eyes as if having a argument inside of her head.

I stand there unsure if the outfit was alright or not and look down to my feet noticing I forgot to choose shoes. But before I can go choose a pair of heels, Claire stands up as if reading my mind and grabs the black Louis Vuittons, to the right of her, on the lighted shelves. She hands them over to me without a word and I put them on, after taking a seat on the red leather couch.

I stand back up and pose for Claire, sending a kiss to her as if I were in a photoshoot. Her face brightens and claps her hands softly.

"Now it's perfect!" She exclaims.

I drop my pose and smile brightly back at her. She gestures for the worker to come over and the petite lady with ginger hair, smiles brightly at us, expectantly for any questions or help.

"Put this-" Claire says to the ginger haired lady, gesturing to my outfit choice. "-on my card"

The ginger haired lady then smiles even more brightly at us and walks off after nodding her head towards Claire.

"Where to now?" I say just after the lady left. Claire grabs her purse and then grins, as if she found out the juiciest gossip.

********

I take a sip of my iced coffee I ordered from this little cute cafe, Claire and I found after exploring the streets of Paris. I look down on my phone and it read 12:40 pm.

'Great about a few more hours till we take a flight back home, Home Sweet home' I think to myself. I wonder about how things are back home and if mom is back home safe after she left from the Micheal Kors event from last night. I text her a quick message to see if she got back home safe beforehand even if she might be on her flight right now.

Soph😈: Hey mom did you get back home yet?

"Hey shouldn't we head back to the hotel now? I still have to pack." I ask Claire.

She looks up from her phone and she slightly pouts at me and says, "but we still have to go check out the new perfumes at Chanel"

I roll my eyes at her and scold myself for coming on a shopping spree with Claire, knowing how she can shop for hours and still not complain.

"I don't think all those bags will fit in our luggages." I say pointing towards the shopping bags right under the table.

She groans outwardly and pouts again. I look inwardly amused, and then Claire's eyes light up. She jumps a little in her seat and continues; "We can just use Lucus's luggage, and if it doesn't fit into his we can just throw out or sell his clothes to make more space." She says.