Chapter 11: Car Ride Home

Chapter 11

(Noah's pov)

Sophia walked out the door after she agreed to drop me off home.

'Exactly as I hoped for' I mentally smirked in my head.

She looked extra fine today,I couldn't help but stare at the hips as it swayed as she walked quickly towards her car.

We reached her car,when suddenly she stopped walking at waved towards some lady. Sophia headed towards the women and smiled.

They spoke for some time when I decided to walk up to Sophia.

The lady asked something about her family and I saw her freeze.

'Huh?'

******

She drove fast through the highways towards my house. I attempted to make small talk with Sophia but she didn't reply.

I stare out the window.

"Where do you hide your wings?" I ask Sophia.

"What! I don't have any."

"Yes you do"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes" I say. "Wait what?"

She started laughing loudly and I join her. She suddenly lands the hand on the leg for support and I freeze.

She laughs nervously at her hand on my leg but doesn't move her hand.

"Umm..sorry" she squeaked. She turned her attention to the road.

"Don't be" I said as I grinned mischievously.

She glanced at me and gave me a confused look and turned back to the rode. She shifted uncomfortably in the seat.

I unconsciously twirled a piece of her hair in my hand. She quickly swatted my hand away. I smirked at her reaction.

*****

"Could we stop by?" I ask Sophia.

"OK"

We both step out of the car and headed to inside the diner.

'Let the games begin'

We both ordered a cup of coffee and some fries.

"You got something on your face."

"Where?" she said confused.

"I'll get it" I say. I reach over the side of her lips to rub off the ketchup. I look to her lips then back to her eyes, she sat like a statue. I stare at her lips a moment longer then pull away while sucking the ketchup on my thumb,looking directly at Sophia. She widened her eyes getting my message and looked away quickly.

She looked so cute when she widened her eyes. She took a sip of her coffee and put her cup down. I looked across me and saw her sucking the remained off the drink.

I stared at her lips a she did. I retrained myself not to jump over the table and kissing her passionately.

She noticed me staring and smirked. I gulped hard.

*******

First time writing a steamy scene. Hope you liked it.

Comment and vote.

-Tanzena