Chapter 7: Friends

Blake Lively as Claire Delaney.

*******

Chapter 7(Sophia's pov)

Chapter 7
(Sophia's pov)

Noah shook his head, right in front of me. I felt some of the yolk getting on my face. I tried running away but I couldn't because Noah cornered me to the wall.

He hovered over my lips and I felt his breathing on my face. He stayed a second longer and then pulled away to walk out the door, smirking.

'I wish I could wipe that smirk right off his face.'

It took me some time to process what just happened in the room between me and Noah. Then it clicked.

"He just teased me!" I yelled softly to myself. My jaw dropped to the floor.

******

"Sophia!" Lucus waved his hand from across the cafeteria. I turned and waved back. He came up to me jogging.

"I was wondering if you wanted to sit with my friends and I." He asked.

"Yeah sure." A bit relieved since I didn't feel like sitting alone at lunch.

Lucas and I walked to a table filled with kids, I'm guessing that were his friends. Then I saw someone, who I haven't seen for a long time.

"Claire!" I walked up to my best friend, I haven't talked to for some time or seen.

"Sophia!" She looked up from her food to me and smiled brightly, recognizing me.

"Wow, you look damn good." Claire said, looking at me up and down.

"Oh stop it look at yourself you look hot." I said.

"You guys know each other?" Lucus said.

"Yeah she's my best friend. I always see her at some of the fashion shows I go to." Claire said. She pulled me over to her table and Lucas's and we sat down.

"This is Conner, Josh, Mia, and Melissa." Lucus introduced his friends.

"Hey!" They all said in unison.

Conner and Josh's bodies were well built. It seems like they go to the gym a lot. And they both looked very handsome.

'Everyone at this school looks beautiful, not very surprising.'

Melissa was really pretty, she had blonde hair with blue eyes. She probably had the whole football team wrapped around her finger without even knowing, judging by her sweet personality and likes to take charge.

Mia was short, has black hair and small curves. She also was nice like the rest of the people at this table.

'She probably is into sports' I thought after looking at her abs that were peeking from her cropped top.

*********

After lunch I walked to my next class which was English in room 119. My last period.

"Hey wait up!" I turned around and saw Lucus running up to me.

"Who you got now?" He asked.

"I have English." I said to him.

"Me too, with Mrs. Arnold." Lucas said.

"Oh alright, let's go into class." I was glad that I had some of my classes with Lucas, and wasn't completely alone on my first day.

We walked in and Lucus walked to the back row to the three empty seats. He sat down and I followed right behind and sat right next to him.

The teacher wrote down the lesson plan on the board, and suddenly the door opens and in walked Noah and other students that were arriving late.

' Probably made out with some girl.' I rolled my eyes when I noticed his messed up hair and wiped off lipstick on his cheeks.

I looked around and then realized there was one last remaining seat.

And it was right next to me.

He walked up to the seat and sat down. I looked beside me at Noah, disgusted. He turned his head at me and winked. I turned my head back to the board. After a few seconds I turned my head to Lucus. He was glaring at someone beside me, Noah.

********

"Sophia, could you do a favor for me?" Mom said, over the dinner table.

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"There is a fashion show this week, my friend Amy is hosting and I was wondering if you can go on behalf of me." She said.

"Why can't you go?" I asked bluntly and curious.

"Its because I have a doctor appointment that day and I won't be able to attend so instead I thought if you would take my place."

"When is it?"

"It is tommorrw, at 7:00." She said.

"What, and you tell me now!" I worry about what I was going to wear and other arrangements.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I just got the invitation yesterday and forgot to tell you during dinner, last night."

"Its fine." I said.

"And you are allowed to bring a plus one." She added.

I smiled, I knew exactly who I was going to bring.

******

New character is Claire as Sophia's best friend. Comment and vote

-Tanzena