Chapter 29: Please I'm A King

Chapter 29

(Noah's pov)

I follow the flight attendant to the empty seat next to a girl, who was trying to hide her face so the worker wouldn't notice her.

We walk upto the head of the row and I hear the flight attendant say something but I block out him. I look through my shades and see someone who made me question all the bad decisions in my whole life.

'Sophia'

I take off my sunglasses and make sure I wasn't dreaming about Sophia again. I was shocked at first but I quickly got over it and made my way towards my seat, which was next to her.

I sit down and see her banging her head against the seat in front of her. She finally stops and I look at her as if she were crazy, I mean like why wouldn't she be happy.

'Cuz you act like an ass'

'Urg Plz I'm a King'

' And here I thought my day was going bad ' I say and smile at the girl next to me, pulling herself into a cocoon and rocking back and forth.

I hear Sophia mumble coherent words like "jerkface, assdip" and other stuff.

"So we meet again" I say after the plane takes off and we were in the sky.

"Unfortunately" she says back after glancing back at me and turning her attention to the window.

"Hi, what would you like?" A server says at the end of the row and she pushed the cart a little and tells us have a safe flight and leaves, after we order.

I get some candy that this airline always has and Sophia just orders boxed orange juice and some granola bar. I munch on my snack then I hear a loud noise coming from beside me. I look at where the noise was coming from and the culprit was Sophia, who was beet red at how loud her stomach was.

I chuckle and gesture the candy towards her and she shakes her head. I raise my eyebrows at her. I mean like who would decline candy, well Sophia did and I'm telling you this girl is out of her mind.

'That's why you fell for her' I ignore the voice in the back of my head, knowing that making her fall for me will make up for what she did to me last year.

*********

I throw Sophia over my shoulder and carry her all the way to the roof of the hotel, using the stairs knowing once I got on the elevator she will make a run for it. I was angry and she was going to pay for it.

Well let me first tell you all what just happened, well once we landed our flight my boss called from this internship I'm doing and she embarrassed me over the phone by making sexual noises. And when I was about to let that pass I did the same to her when her friend called at the baggage claim and she dumped the Starbucks coffee she got on the plane on top of my head.

I got ready for that meeting I was supposed to attend, making me late even more. And this internship will help me get into a good college without my father's fame and fortune.

"Put me down!" Sophia yelled as I pushed the roof door open and got close to the edge of the building with her still yelling at me.

"Oh my god, what are you doing, I'm telling you if you kill me let me remind you I will haunt you in your sleep for days and then kill you off." She yells over the harsh winds in New York City.

She hangs on for her dear life as I hold her over the New York City traffic. "So tell me Sophia, will you ever pull that stunt on me again!" I say fuming but knowing I would never commit murder but doing this to just scare Sophia.

"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience I have cause you" she says in a robotic voice, after calming her nerves down.

"I'm sorry what did you say" I say after pushing her a little more near the edge of the rooftop.

"Holy shit! Calm your balls -" She says but then looks below her and holds on to me for her dear life.

"-oh my god, oh my gosh.... I'm so sorry now can you bring me back to the ground pretty please" she says with puppy eyes.

I pull her back to me and she lands on my chest, still holding onto me with a death grip and looking at me with wide eyes. I hold her for a second and I don't let go of her after landing her feet on the ground. We stand there for a second and then I interrupt the moment when the gust of wind, flowed Sophia's hair onto my face.

And let me tell you it felt like a big slap on the face and Sophia had no control over it.

I let go of her and watch her as she tames her hair from the harsh winds and then looks back at me with so much anger in her eyes. She looks at me like that for a few seconds and then says lowly, "I hate you so much"

I stand stunned after she left me at the rooftop. I turned around and mentally slap myself a thousand times for acting like a jerk again. I start to make my way after her to apologize for my behavior.

I twist the knob but it wouldn't budge and I twist it again, it was locked. "God Dammit!" I shout to no one in particular.

'Soooo how is that plan working out for ya' the voice in my head says.

**********

New chapter filled of Nophia, thought I should treat you all with it, for all those fillers.

P.S check out the prologue of my other book I just started, "Fates Intertwined" spinoff of this book, but the main character is Noah's sister a few chapters back Ivy King.

S check out the prologue of my other book I just started, "Fates Intertwined" spinoff of this book, but the main character is Noah's sister a few chapters back Ivy King

Vote + comment😊

-T