Chapter 21: Sibling Rivalary

Dave Franco as Ethan Brava.^
:)

*********

Chapter 21 (unedited)

(Sophia's pov)

We all sat down after welcoming all the guest over for dinner. I sat next to mom and she smiled at me acknowledging I have gathered everyone.

"You invited Noah?" She whispered to me, eying the man across from me.

"Yeah mom don't be so surprised, I think it was about time I forgave him"

'Liar' a voice inside my head said to me. I roll my eyes at myself.

"Oh" mom said surprised when my older brother, Ethan covered her eyes with his hands.

"Guess who I am?" He said playfully.

I smiled at them two, grateful to have such a wonderful family.

"Umm I don't know give me a hint?"

"Hmm, I want to marry cake one day." He said.

"Hmm everyone does..... Ohhh I know its Ethan!" She exclaimed.

Ethan removed his hands from mom's face and pulled her into a hug.

"Oh god I missed you." She relieved. They stayed like that for a few seconds and they sat back down.

Ethan sat down next to me and ruffled my hair. I playfully punched him on the shoulder and pretended to be hurt. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to mom.

"Mom!" I whined.

She ignored me and I pouted to the side of her head as she spoke to Aunt Lucy.

Ethan chuckles at me and I turn back at him at glare at him.

"Aww Little Soph is mad?" He teases and puts on a fake frown. I turn my head to my plate that was now filled with delicious food, and I grinned.

'Sweet mama! My favorite pasta!!!'

I picked up my fork and was about to dig in, just before my annoying brother took a bit from my fork filled with pasta. I turn my head towards him slowly, my mouth slightly ajar and stare at him for a full minute.

'Oh no he didn't'

He then remembers how protective I am about my food and fear pass through his face and finally just before I was going to tackle him, he mad a dash towards the stairs looking for a hideout.

I hear a chuckle across from me and I see Noah laughing his butt off. After done laughing he realizes I was looking at him, he admetiatly puts his hands him in the air, meaning no trouble. I smirked at him and made a dash after my annoying brother.

**********

"Sophia I'm sorry!!!" Ethan yelled running down the stairs.

"Doesn't cut it!" I yelled back.

Before we knew it me and Ethan landed back in the dining room, running. Everyone looked up from their food and conversations at turned their attention to us.

Ethan stopped to take a breath bending towards his knees and breathed heavily.

"You will never catch me, I'm faster than you"

"Yeah ok, but I have better reflexes."

He looked above his shoulders and alert passed through his face. He quickly made his way to the kitchen.

"Sophia I said I'm sorry"

"Don't care." I almost caught him but them he swerved to the other side of the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Fine if I stop running away will you punish me?" He said slowly.

I thought about it. "Hmm no promises." I said back.

"Good." He said and his face went back to calm.

A idea passed through my head and my eyes landed on the glass of water in the middle of island. I smirked at it. Ethan read my mind and just when he was going to run out, I grabbed the glass of water and dumped it on his suit.

"Oh shit, you caught me." He exclaimed looking down at his wet suit.

"That's right, I did"

**********

Turns out the mystery man was Sophia's brother Ethan. ;) I have more of Ethan coming up. Sophia has more siblings, wondering if I should include them. :\

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Vote and comment!!!!

-T