Chapter 33: Lovebirds

Chapter 33

(Sophia's pov)

Lucus opens my car door and lets a hand out for me and I reach for it while getting out of the car. And instantly I meet all the camera flashes and I wince as a reflex. Lucus closes the door behind me and tosses the keys to the valet coming out of the restaurant, who catches the keys swiftly.

"Thanks." I say to Lucus and he smiles me as we both enter the restaurant with Claire and Melissa behind us.

We meet an employee at the front desk and she guides us to a table of four Lucus pulls my chair for me and I take a seat while he takes a seat across me and Claire takes a seat next to me.

"Sorry guys for the change of plans guys." I say and give a look to Lucus beside me, who ruined my dinner plans for the last day in New York. He then winks at me and blows me a kiss.

Claire looks at me and then glances at Lucus giving us each a knowingly look and shoots me a wink. I open my mouth to question her but a waiter comes over to take our orders.

"So what would you guys like to order tonight." The guy says with a thick Italian accent.

He wore a black button up shirt with a red tie under his vest with his hair combed to the side. Claire then looks at me with eyes full of mischief.

We all look thought the menu and give our orders to the waiter. The waiter then walks back to the kitchen with our orders.

"Omg did you see him?" Claire says quickly to us all.

"Yeah what about him?" Lucus says oblivious.

"I'd hit that." Melissa says with a smirk and looks back to where the waiter went.

"I second that." I peep. And Lucus looks at me weirdly.

"Wait have you seen him?! I look much better." he says gesturing to his face and I crack up at his expression and the other girls join me.

Lucus frowns like a child and pretends to be upset. "Whatever other girls love this." He says with his hands still holding his face.

*******

A week later

I glare at the side of Noah's head as  he talks a bite of his fry, while he looked at me amused. Oh yeah let me update you about my life the past week. Well spring break is over and we were all forced to go back to the hellhole. And turns out over spring break Claire and Noah's best friend, Jake did some hanging out if you know what I mean. Que some gagging.

Well Claire invited Jake over to our table and since he and Noah are a package deal, Claire allowed him to join us. And Noah brought his girlfriend, Skye over with him. I know what your thinking, why would your best friend invite your ex to come over a sit at your table? Well let's just say I told Claire that Noah and I are now on good terms. Worst mistake ever!

And here I am burning holes through the side of Noah's sculpted face from across the table. Scratch that burning holes through the biggest douchbag of the world. Like seriously he deserves an Oscar.

I bit my hamburger and go back to glaring at Noah and that ridiculously gorgeous brunnete next to him. Until I feel a tap on my right shoulder. I look to the culprit who interrupted me and I meet a pair of brown eyes.