Author's Note

Congratulations you've reached the end of this book. I should've done this author's note before but whatever no one actually reads these.

So to those who are actually reading this, thank you.

Lately there has been some confusion going on to why I ended my book the way I did. I shouldn't have to explain myself but still would like to clear up some questions.

I started this book like any other cliqué, where the ex comes back to town and wants to get revenge for all the pain their ex has caused them. Sophia started out her revenge plot by pulling a simple prank on Noah and that's where it all started.

She realized that she could get her revenge without feeling the feelings she felt a long time ago, and they all were slowly trying to resurface the more she interacted with him. So she tried to distance herself from him but couldn't since they have mutual friends and are bound to bump into each other after all they share a few of the same classes.

She was nice a few times to Noah thinking why should she hold grudges since she didn't know what her future holded (I don't think that's a word.....whatever) but at the end she always tried her best to stay away from him. Doesn't work out that wayyyy.

Those of you wondering where the hell did this plot twist of the main character dying come from, the signs were there all along. She moved back to LA for a reason and that was for her treatments since her treatments in NY weren't working on her. There was also a point in the story where her mom asked about her health and reminding her of taking her medicine. And some other parts too.

She bottled up her feelings because she was scared of worsening her condition by allowing herself to be happy. Being around Noah made her feel things that heightened her emotions, therefore furthering her heart problems.

At the end she realized she didn't want to live her life with everything she ever wanted in front of her without someone she genuinely loves.

Some of you will think this ending sucks but I chose to end the book like that. I believe there aren't really happy endings in any book or even life. We are always left with questions and some stories in our life are left incomplete.

In Noah's case, his love story is left incomplete and Sophia well.... you guys already know I don't have to explain.

If you guys have any questions, comment here-->

Thanks for reading:)

-T