Chapter 25: In the Spotlight

They Don't know Us By Borgeous

*********

Chapter 25
(Unedited)

(Sophia's pov)

I shift in my seat and lean my head back onto the head pillow. I move my hair off my face and pull the blanket closer.

I shift again in my seat and gently pull the blanket closer. I feel a tug on the other end of the blanket, i tug it closer to me.

'So cold' I think to myself.

Then all of a sudden the blanket was pulled again.

'What the hell!'

I get up from seat but sit back down cause of the narrow airplane seats. I looks to my right at the culprit and see Lucus clutching the blanket tightly.

His hair messed up and his head slowly falling on my side of the seat. I roll my eyes at him, and slowly try to take some of the blanket's edges away from him for me to use. I tug a little harder but he doesn't budge. I raise my hand a flick my finger on his forehead.

He loosens his grip on the blanket and I take the moment to grab the blanket.

"Ow" he says slurrly, lifting his head up to look at me questioningly.

"What was that for?"

I shrug my shoulders at him innocently and laugh evily in my head. I bury my head in the pillow and smile while drifting off to sleep.

********

"Ready yet!" Lucus yells from my living room hotel suite.

He walks into my room and looks at me like I'm an alien.

"No" I say.

The hair stylist next to puts on hair spray to keep my hair in place. I pull up my hand to grab my phone off the table, and upload a snapchat of me getting ready for the show.

"Well hurry up, we do want to meet Claire before she goes down the runway, along with Melissa. " he said taking a seat on my bed before smoothing his suit.

"How long are we staying again?" Lucus said.

"Probably a day or two, since Claire and Melissa are going down the runway different days"

He opens his mouth to say something but he shuts it back closed. Lucus scratches the back of his head, the front of his suit winkles a bit but he doesn't care. I ignore what he was about to say and start to upload the snapchat.

The stylist pats my shoulder to tell me she is done with my hair and gestures to the makeup artist to start with the makeup.

"Hi I'm Beau Nelson, your makeup artist for today." He smiles brightly at me and sticks out hos hand for me to shake. He wears a black tshirt and blue jeans with his deaigner sunglasses hanging from the front of his shirt. His hair done nicely.

"Sophia Brava" I smile equaly as brightly and shake his hand.

"Ok so for this event I will do a natural look" he takes out his makeup supplies and starts working on my face.

I look over to Lucus and he looks at all the makeup supplies, as if trying to figure out which goes where on my face.

"Confused" I say mockingly.