Chapter 40: Red

Chapter 40
(Sophia's pov)

In less than a month we were all going to graduate and you know what that means, prank wars!

The gang and I are currently setting up fart bombs under all our least favorite teachers' chairs. And the way these work are once the teacher sits down on their chair after the late bell rings and everyone is in their seats, waiting for instructions the teacher sits on their seat and immediately sets off the fart bombs.

The whole graduating class is apart of this prank which makes it even better. Besides the principal cannot break this fifty year old tradition. And on top of all that alumnis this year are part of the joke too, making it even more fun and better pranks. And the addition to all this fun is handing in all our work for our teachers to grade, I know buzzkill.

I jog out the classroom and see a few students on watch for any adult and others running across the hall. I made sure to hack into the school's cameras and made sure nobody interrupts our plans but circuiting footage of empty school halls.

'The benefits of that computer class I took in sophomore year.'

I run down the stairs and into the basement to see boys and girls filling the swimming pool with orbis. I chuckle at the sight when I see Claire slip on a handful of orbis and into the pool.

"That's going to take a long time for the swim team to clean up." Lucus says with a smirk.

"It sure will." A alumni named Tristan said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Claire and Lucus jump into the pool but not before taking off their dry clothes. I wanted to follow right behind but I decided to check up on the kids in the auditorium who were setting up the video for the whole school to see the week before graduation. I see Skye posing for our photographer named Andy and decide to photobomb her picture to annoy her.

"Sophia!" Skye exclaims and kicks my butt out of the picture. I rub my behind and she blows me a kiss.

She poses for the camera by I decide to photobomb her again my jumping on top of her back so she would be carrying me and as I expected Skye held me so I wouldn't fall off the second I got on. Andy looks up from his camera questioning Skye if she wanted me in the picture but she just pose for him.

I hold onto Skye and put my chin on her head for the picture then I cover her eyes with my hands for the picture and Skye grins. I got off her back to stand for the yearbook picture and we both give our runway poses while Andy flashes away.

"Want me to carry you for the picture?" I ask and Skye just shrugs at me.

I pick her up in bridal style and Skye puts a hand to her heart, pretending to be swooned by me and then bursts out laughing. And I laugh along with her infectious laugh.

*********

Well it's the last period of the day and the pranks have gone by smoothly. The principal even made a special announcement for the teachers to beware throughout the whole day.

The swim team got the football team back by stealing their school clothes while they were at practice in their gear and also filled the football field with toilet paper right before first period started. So the whole day I've been seeing football players chasing swim team players to get back their clothes and people in detention for today are probably in charge of cleaning up the field.